Nutrient deficiency or burn

• Thread starter canorganix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
canorganix

canorganix

QUOTE="canorganix, post: 2394080, member: 114220"]
Hi Cannafam, I'm new to this site and have been reading articles and applying methods and not winning the war on deficiency or nute burns of which I'm not sure. I have been growing for 2years now and always have 3 of 9 plants dying in my 5x5 tents🥺

Here the breakdown:
Grow space 5x5
Ac infinity 6inch with carbon filter
2 oclialting fans
Mycelium bags
Hlg rspec2 led

Veg humidity range and temps 20-25c and 55 to 65 rh

Feeding organic amendments greenhouse seed co the bio grow 45gr and the bag says it lasts for 2months then you can top dress.

Soil 90-10 coco an perlite

In week 6-8 some plants start showing deficiency or burn and others are thriving I check soil ph weekly with bluelab soil ph pen that ranges between 6.0 an 6.5

Please help me as I'm thinking this is calcium deficiency but want to be sure before I add some calcitric lime as I only wish to use organic amendments to solve the issues...

Imho to much nitrogen. Way to much. Food im veg. have more n. in, becase flowers need't for grow.Remember less is more.
Feeding schedule?
[/QUOTE]
QUOTE="canorganix, post: 2394080, member: 114220"]
Hi Cannafam, I'm new to this site and have been reading articles and applying methods and not winning the war on deficiency or nute burns of which I'm not sure. I have been growing for 2years now and always have 3 of 9 plants dying in my 5x5 tents🥺

Here the breakdown:
Grow space 5x5
Ac infinity 6inch with carbon filter
2 oclialting fans
Mycelium bags
Hlg rspec2 led

Veg humidity range and temps 20-25c and 55 to 65 rh

Feeding organic amendments greenhouse seed co the bio grow 45gr and the bag says it lasts for 2months then you can top dress.

Soil 90-10 coco an perlite

In week 6-8 some plants start showing deficiency or burn and others are thriving I check soil ph weekly with bluelab soil ph pen that ranges between 6.0 an 6.5

Please help me as I'm thinking this is calcium deficiency but want to be sure before I add some calcitric lime as I only wish to use organic amendments to solve the issues...

Imho to much nitrogen. Way to much. Food im veg. have more n. in, becase flowers need't for grow.Remember less is more.
Feeding schedule?
[/QUOTE]
Feeding Shedule

45grs grow after week 3 from seed then I flip to flower with 45gr bloom.. molasses every 2nd week and just plain watering till harvest as the amendments are supposed to last 8weeks each

canorganix

canorganix

the leaf curling and brown edges looks like heat stress. some strains are more sensitive than others and/or run "hot". I have a girl now with leaf temps only 1 degree below ambient. others i have are 4 degrees below. try dimming your light a bit see if that helps them relax.

regarding organic wishes, try building a more complete soil to try to mitigate feeding issues later in the grow.
Do you have a blend that I can make for for soil to build it..

koba

koba

Feeding schedule?

Feeding schedule?
[/QUOTE]
Feeding Shedule

45grs grow after week 3 from seed then I flip to flower with 45gr bloom.. molasses every 2nd week and just plain watering till harvest as the amendments are supposed to last 8weeks each
[/QUOTE]

Yes I uderstand that u wanted play org.
Normaly if u buy soil which need for ap. 3 weeks only watter, there will be a problem. More then less I did have always problems. Every think, what u add to watter, kicks back.
If u are still in veg. Wash out pot whit twice amount of pot size. Use watter, or buy something.
Then go easy... maybe u can save something.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Do you have a blend that I can make for for soil to build it..
Here is 9 years and 50 pages of recipe's and discussion

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
What can I add that's high in k that's organic...

You said you are in coco correct? Amending coco in smaller pots is doable but more of an advanced tech since coco requires a lot more water then soil. You can get into the problem of NH4 toxicity because of the soggyness from the watering. Honestly tho Im guessing since there really isnt a good breakdown of those nutes in that way. Could be that or could be micros. Sulfur Tox will sometimes look like that but I have always run S high and have never seen that. It would be a better practice with coco to not amend and feed with those nutes. If you want to amend coco I would run huge pots to counter the frequent watering of coco to act more like soil.

As far as K goes the nutes you are using have plenty. I have no experience with those so no idea about availability of them or organic amendments in general when dealing with coco. I dont think the nutes are an issue. They are fine. I think its the other factors above that are causing lockouts and availability problems.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lack of K in coco would be pretty unusual anyway, Coco naturally contains a lot of K and releases it to the plant over time. If anything a lot of feed charts for coco recommend using a ratio with slightly reduced K levels to avoid an overdose.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
update with some pictures?
you fix the light/heat stress?
that kind of stress left untreated will kill the thc in the end.

Top Bottom