Nutrient deficiency or fungus? Please help!

• Thread starter LBBandit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LBBandit

LBBandit

I recently transferred my seedlings and clones to my tent and after the second watering of only rhizotonic my plants started to look like this. Also, on the same day I turned on my humidifier to get the humidity up to 55%. My grow tent temps are around 82F.

LBBandit

LBBandit

growsince79

growsince79

I don't know for sure what it is, I said it looks like blight. That;s what my tomatoes get from too much rain. I never had that on weed. Quit using a humidifier for one thing. Overwatering and spaying the plants are bad too. If it is blight, 1tbs/ gal baking soda spray.

LBBandit

LBBandit

Ok. I actually think it came from my humidifier which I didn’t clean because it hadn’t been used for a few months. I rinsed it but didn’t think to sanitize it. This is my second grow. So, I still have a lot to learn. Thanks again for your insight.

LBBandit

LBBandit

Thank you. I suspected it was septoria. All signs are pointing in that direction. This was all caused by a noobie mistake. Thanks guys for all of your help. I really appreciate it!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you. I suspected it was septoria. All signs are pointing in that direction. This was all caused by a noobie mistake. Thanks guys for all of your help. I really appreciate it!
You're welcome. Increase your air flow and stop using a humidifier. I never use one and I have not had septoria in 4 years

highly recommend liquid copper fungicide, it knocked out septoria in two or three spraying, in addition to sulfur burning when I had this issue, good luck!

Top Bottom