Nutrient Deficiency

• Thread starter Og tater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og tater

Og tater

a little over a month into flowering and my families are falling off from the bottom up turning yellow.my tips also yellow from top to bottom.just recently got past fungus gnats.temperature is 74 degrees not sure with the humidity is not sure what the strain is its bag seed. using two lamps 4foot t5 light fixture 3in from top of canopy

Nutrient deficiency
Nutrient deficiency 2
Power OG

Power OG

Up there cal, check ph, do a slurry test. Best advice i can give but it looks like cal and also she looks alil hungry.

Power OG

Power OG

Looks very indica dominant, i definitely see kush traits in her.

Og tater

Og tater

I have some dynamite mater magic that I haven't added yet 8 5 5 , don't want to use too much because it is high in nitrogen

Power OG

Power OG

I have some dynamite mater magic that I haven't added yet 8 5 5 , don't want to use too much because it is high in nitrogen
Yea i wouldn't use it, definitely to high in nitrogen, not sure where you are but hit up Oregonsonly.com and request a sample of the NectarForTheGods. And you will je good to go for the rest of this grow and future others, now i dnt think you will get much with your lighting, id say depending on your space Mars II led light or hps/mh combo, whats your goal for final yield?

Og tater

Og tater

honestly dude I really don't have a girl I'm just trying to make it to harvest without any type of complications.I'm just interested more in quality more than anything

Power OG

Power OG

Ok so tell me about your set up? And i can help get you to the quality part no worries there, but if your only getting 7grams a plant you wont continue to grow and i want you to be successful all the way around, so size of space?what medium/soil? Do you have ph and ppm meter, what kind of water you using? Everything plays a part in your success and lighting is at the top 3 of the list

Og tater

Og tater

Ok so tell me about your set up? And i can help get you to the quality part no worries there, but if your only getting 7grams a plant you wont continue to grow and i want you to be successful all the way around, so size of space?what medium/soil? Do you have ph and ppm meter, what kind of water you using? Everything plays a part in your success and lighting is at the top 3 of the list
well I have a pretty basic setup I got a 4 foot 2 lamp t5 fluorescent fixture, closet set up about five feet in length two and a half feet width, and over 7 foot in height.using aquarium pH tester kit not digital.also a soil master moisture and ph reader also not digital. I try to keep the pH between 6.5 and 6.8

Power OG

Power OG

Just remember there's alot of variables to getting a quality harvest, so if you need anything i will try to help i remember my 1st grow and i started in a closet with cfls and i did get almost a half oz of good bud my 1st grow. Now i pull pounds of grade A+
So its just a learning process, with my last closet grows i was using a 400w Mars II led and 5gal smart pots of ocean forest by foxfarm soil and pulling quarter pound per plant, w

Og tater

Og tater

well right now I'm pulling 108 wat so how much of a difference would it make in my electricity bill using a 400 watt LED

Og tater

Og tater

also I would like to know how long after adding nutrients do I need to wait before I notice a difference

Power OG

Power OG

Id say not much electric at all, i never noticed a big increase in bill. But you gain weight and quality. Depending on nutrients it could be almost immediate or could take a day to 2 so it depends. Thats why i suggested NectarForTheGods nutrients line, you get a great sample and the most you would have to pay is shipping, so its a great deal, the nutrients are available and quick acting and will give you the quality you seek.

Og tater

Og tater

Id say not much electric at all, i never noticed a big increase in bill. But you gain weight and quality. Depending on nutrients it could be almost immediate or could take a day to 2 so it depends. Thats why i suggested NectarForTheGods nutrients line, you get a great sample and the most you would have to pay is shipping, so its a great deal, the nutrients are available and quick acting and will give you the quality you seek.

Og tater

Og tater

okay I went to Oregon's only.com and I'm really not sure how to request a sample , the two I'm interested in is the Demeter, and bloom kaos

Power OG

Power OG

okay I went to Oregon's only.com and I'm really not sure how to request a sample , the two I'm interested in is the Demeter, and bloom kaos
Go to where is says contact us at bottom of screen, enter info and then write them a message and tell them you heard about them from a friend and that you would like to request a sample and that you dnt mind paying the shipping. And they will email you back and get address & info. Its real easy. To use bloom khaos you really need to use the line as whole because its a calcium fasciltator, and nectar is a calcium based line, so they go hand and hand, the most important ingredient while using bloom khoas is Herculean harvest followed by Demeters. The owners name is Scott and he's a really good man,and definitely takes care of his customers.

Og tater

Og tater

Ok so if I could only use one to sample what would you suggest based on your prognosis earlier

ken dog

ken dog

Sorry, but to me, it looks like major damage from your fungus gnats... You probably had a heavy infestation and your roots are probably eaten alive.

I hope you make it to finish without them dying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom