Nutrient Feeding Schedule

• Thread starter S.WestFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S.WestFarmer

S.WestFarmer

Hello to all, all a hello. I'm currently using Fox Farm trio, but am running low and looking to score some new nutrients, or possibly fox farm again if it works out.
Works out in the sens of... Does anybody have their feeding schedule that they are willing to share? I've only ran into a couple (literally, just two) and they were both incomplete. I'm sure several people have searched for a feeding schedule they could try, but have had no luck.
Please, all you expert growers with deeo knowledge. help enlighten the world.
Thanks! ✌

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Fox Farms has schedules on their web site. I'd scale them them back to 3/4 recommended strength to start. I feed my girls every third watering. These are outside.

Skybound

Skybound

I mix my own nutrient concentrates from salts and map out the elemental ppm of all elements in the water. This way, if there is ever a deficiency or whatever, I can change a level of a single element as I see fit. This gives me total and complete control of my nutrients. There's a free application for download on the web that let's users load up various fertilizers and mix match various feed charts and regimens till we can find precisely the feeding ranges we are looking for to feed our cannabis. I created a tutorial on forums about how to use this free app, and a long slew of added information about salts, or comparing nutrient brands and all related content, and I freely share all that I know on the subject, but because of the unforgivable nature of the farm's TOS, I am forbidden to post a link to my content on other sites, so if there is interest in this topic, users will have to find me there to ask questions, or even PM me here about questions, my time and knowledge is free to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
rickysimples

rickysimples

I'm a Jacks 321 fanboy so that's going to be the recommendation you get from me. When used together (5-12-26, 15-0-0, and Epsom) you get a complete blend of macro and micro nutrients. Full strength puts me at 830 PPM's. I grow in soilless mediums so I run it full strength from start to finish, but since you grow in soil you'd want to go half strength and do it every other, or every third watering.

Also, since you're in soil I recommend buying a container of recharge and use it religiously.

You'll also need a scale to measure these nutrients out, it's done by weight... The 321 doesn't stand for NPK, it stands for 3 grams jacks, 2 grams cal-nit, 1 gram epsom per gallon... but again, I'd half that if I were you growing in soil.

1.5 grams per gallon Jacks
1.0 gram per gallon Cal-Nit
.5 grams per gallon Epsom

and like 1-2ML of Recharge...

All per gallon

You'll be as golden as pony boy.

But with all that being said, if you still have a bunch of the FF Trio left over, just use it up man. Go 1/2 strength based on this schedule

View attachment usa-soil-schedule-english_3-2019.pdf

Latest posts

Top Bottom