Nutrient Help

• Thread starter Dbd143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbd143

Dbd143

I'm planning out my aeroponic grow and am kinda stuck on nutrients. Should i use a nutrient regime for hydroponics or is there a different feeding schedule. also how are the nutrients administered? directly into the res or mix with water when i have to add water to res and how often do i need to change my water. any advice is more then what ive found please and thank you. also on a side note i was planning on have a 35 site aero chamber that i would use for clone/veg with veg plants 3-4 weeks older then the clones, ill be transplanting into a 15 site aero chamber so i always have 15 in flower my question is can i do clone and veg in the same box and what nutrients should i use i was gonna go with technaflora recipe for success its what i see the most im trying to cover all my bases before i start buying everything i need this is the last piece of the puzzle for me everything else is figured out

jitty bo

jitty bo

general hydro 3 part do some reading before you use. It will save time and money

KarmaPharms

KarmaPharms

I run a Aeroflo 20 for veg and i like it very much. I would suggest to stay with a completely synthetic nute solution. It has been my experience vegging plants have pretty basic needs. I use DynaGro or GH Maxi Grow. Both work great. The GH 3part is great too, but the one part nutes work just fine.

Top Bottom