Nutrient Help

• Thread starter Raulskees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Raulskees

Raulskees

Im a first time outdoor grower. My plants are coming out the seedling stage into the vegetative. I've been reading into it and I thought it'd be a good idea o purchase nutrients so I bought the Dyna-Gro Grow for now. But I'm not exactly sure on how to use nutrients. Any help?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just mix it up at 1/4 of their recommended strength to start out with. Then build the dosage up if they can take it as they get older.
STR8

Raulskees

Raulskees

Thanks for the advice so far, but I'm more wondering how often do I water them with the nutrients. It says to mix 1 tsp. Per gallon and apply weekly. Do I wanted them with nutrients once a week or do I use a gallon of it throughout the week. I just want to make sure, I don't want to cause nutrient burn to any of my plants.

ken dog

ken dog

When it says to mix a solution, that's all you need to do... You don't have to use it all.

Some people feed and then water twice, and then feed and then water twice.

Watering/feeding only when necessary...Never on a fixed time schedule... Always waiting until when the soil dries out.

Raulskees

Raulskees

Thanks man. Another thing, so would I increase the amount of Grow I put in after every bottle? Or how would you know when to increase?

ken dog

ken dog

Measuring what?...

If this is a legitimate question that you have, I would suggest spending an hour, maybe two, reading through the various threads here.

Pick a Beginners Forum, or an Advanced Techniques Forum... Then you will have a better idea of what sort of things you need to know. :)

Raulskees

Raulskees

Measuring what?...

If this is a legitimate question that you have, I would suggest spending an hour, maybe two, reading through the various threads here.

Pick a Beginners Forum, or an Advanced Techniques Forum... Then you will have a better idea of what sort of things you need to know. :)
Thanks bro!

Top Bottom