Nutrient issue, new grower

• Thread starter Lila Anchors
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lila Anchors

So I have several plants that I'm growing in pots outdoors. All of them look pretty healthy except for my blue dream which has started spotting on many of the leaves and is rapidly getting worse. I am using edna's best potting soil . I also ordered a pH kit which arrived yesterday, it shows that the pH of my tap water is around 7. I've been adjusting to ~6.5 or so when watering.

Anyway, here are some photos of what I'm currently dealing with. The first of which was taken two days pior to the other three.
Nutrient issue new grower
Nutrient issue new grower 2 Nutrient issue new grower 3 Nutrient issue new grower 4

Based on the charts provided on this website and some other research I've done I suspect a calcium deficiency but I don't know if that's correct or if there are other culprits at play. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

straincreation

straincreation

Sounds about right,check out seamaidens page, look under members/notible members and check out her diagnoses chart. That can help you figurenout exactly whats going on.
You feeding um anything besides what is amended in soil?

M

Max Stone

When you water do you get runoff? Also how often are you watering?

From what I can tell, it looks like the plants are decent size...which means they may have used up the nutrients in the soil and need to be fed a balanced diet....how old are the plants?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It looks like the affected areas are mid-plant, and what I'm seeing looks much like a K- to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom