Nutrient Issue?

• Thread starter RM40
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RM40

Hello, I am growing a few plants outdoors in Michigan. My plants are around 2 feet and appear to be healthy, aside from some discoloring on some of the bottoms leaves. They are planted in the ground and mixed with happy farm soil, the only nutrients they are getting is 2-3 doses a week of Foxfarm Big Grow. What could be the issues?

Thanks

Nutrient issue
az2000

az2000

It's better to post photos of the whole plant, close up of leaves. Others can tell more about the plant than one removed leaf. (Plus removing leaves contributes to problems. The leaves have stored nutrients. If the plant's under/overfed and is cannabilizing itself, there were still nutrients in that leaf. Now it has to cannabilize another leaf *more*.).

If it's the bottom leaves, sometimes plants just shed some because they aren't productive.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello, I am growing a few plants outdoors in Michigan. My plants are around 2 feet and appear to be healthy, aside from some discoloring on some of the bottoms leaves. They are planted in the ground and mixed with happy farm soil, the only nutrients they are getting is 2-3 doses a week of Foxfarm Big Grow. What could be the issues?

Thanks
outdoors in the ground the plant only require 1 inch of rain a week,might be feeding to much,check your soil ph,hopefully your running close to 6.5,feed once a week only if it needs it,if plant is 2 ft tall above ground ,be the same below ground or close,depending if it was a clone or seed,seed will have a strong tap root clone wont,just because you can stick a finger in there couple inchs doesnt mean it needs feed,moisture is deeper and so is the coolness of the earth,hotter than hell above ground cool below if you dig,watch your plant for when it needs food,dont feed on a schedule and only when them leaves are praying to the sun and then all sudden droop ,that when you feed them,at least it is my method,take some soil and put about a inch worth in jar add enough ro water were you can stick a ph pen in there see what your ph is,thats my best advice over feeding with nutes will send things into chaos,so check ph of soil,if you running between 6.to 6.8 your good on that,dont feed the plant till it tells you so and just give water first drink,when new growth looks better then give nutes or better yet tea,you can take compost and ewc and just put in a bucket with lid in the hot ass sun and couple days have a good tea,i use comfrey and my bucket is hooked up to a coke bottle to gas it off and the damn smell ,smell like straight dead ass hahahah,if you just sit in back yard beside a fence,dont seal the lid but leave one on it just to keep shit out,food waste off your table,no meat or citrus,ferment quick in the sun also,i suggest putting far from house hahahahah,damn plants love the shit,and once you give it a go you will say by to nutes ,you can go skim off enough to make a gallon on the fly,just replace it with water and let it start all over ,were talking concentrate so not a lot needed if you just moisten the soil instead of drenching it,my weather dont permit to just keep moist,2 triple digit days have them suckers tongue hanging out hahahah,anyway maybe give a try hope it helps

Top Bottom