Nutrient line recommendations for coco/perlite

• Thread starter Toke420_775
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toke420_775

Toke420_775

Hello Farm fam, I’m having a difficult time choosing between Emerald Harvest and Mega Crop 2 part. Please help I am open to any suggestions

mango420

mango420

I’m not too familiar with eh. Any reason your leaning towards those 2? I’ve only used the mc 1 part but ditched it due to poor dissolution. Heard the 2 part was decent, similar to jacks. A good 3 part from gh or green planet(same formula) is an easy way to go too. A lot of guys use Cana too and like the results, it’s just expensive as hell.

Toke420_775

Toke420_775

I’m not too familiar with eh. Any reason your leaning towards those 2? I’ve only used the mc 1 part but ditched it due to poor dissolution. Heard the 2 part was decent, similar to jacks. A good 3 part from gh or green planet(same formula) is an easy way to go too. A lot of guys use Cana too and like the results, it’s just expensive as hell.
Eh i have read so many good reviews on it but it is on the pricey side. Mc I have also read good reviews on it but I worry about the Not mixing that right and burn my girls. I will definitely take a look at gh and green planet. I’m want good results I’ll spend the money if need to but if I can get grade A with cheaper nutes I’m up for it 😂

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Eh i have read so many good reviews on it but it is on the pricey side. Mc I have also read good reviews on it but I worry about the Not mixing that right and burn my girls. I will definitely take a look at gh and green planet. I’m want good results I’ll spend the money if need to but if I can get grade A with cheaper nutes I’m up for it 😂

Highly recommend Emerald Harvest. They are a little pricey but worth it. Also be very careful with all of their nutrients, as usual do not follow their feeding chart exactly, cut all of their recommended doses in half if not in quarter, and work up from there. But yeah go for the Cali Pro 2 part grow, skip the bloom you don't need it just add Emerald Goddess and King Kola as needed. Also their pH Down is very strong like Advanced Nutrients so be careful. The 1 gallon bottles will last a very long time, depending on your crop size of course.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cheap:jacks,MC 2 part, other 3 parts salts.

ease of use: Pure blend pro, dynagrow are simplest and very proven GH 3 part more control but a tad more to it.

salts will usually have a small amount of residue and the bottles liquids i listed do not.

nutrients are nutrients minus the additives and PGRs

depends what your needs are but if you can stomach the cost PBP or dyna is what id choose for ease and solubility if cost is not an issue. Otherwise check the thread “Ballin on a budget” by @BillFarthing

Latest posts

Top Bottom