Nutrient Mix For Transition To Bloom?

• Thread starter OGbushwacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGbushwacker

I have a 20 by 20 room with 10 1000w gavitas I have been begging for 6 weeks and they haven't been very healthy but they are starting to get green now that I have chopped off a bunch of stacked tops I'm wondering if I should use full strength bloom food right when I flip them

Monster762

Monster762

I have a 20 by 20 room with 10 1000w gavitas I have been begging for 6 weeks and they haven't been very healthy but they are starting to get green now that I have chopped off a bunch of stacked tops I'm wondering if I should use full strength bloom food right when I flip them
Like said pics and more details like feed height of lights etc. each detail helps in trying to diagnose. If they are stacking tight you might want to look into the intensity of those gravitas too. They are powerful. if adjustable I've seen a lot of people cutting back to 600w getting good results. The stacking could be from intense light giving the plants no reason to reach. I know I built a professional grow warehouse for dispensary and edible company and they had 82 gravitas in a room. They kept them around 14 ft from ground. Now these were commercial gravitas and run off 240 or 277 so I'm not sure if they are the same. I know electricians had to rerun all wiring because the gauge was too low for the power moving through them. But pros putting them 14 ft up means something. Again pics and details. No one can really help off the info provided.

G gnome

G gnome

What kinda nutes r u usin?

Some nutrient companies feed schedules actually have a specific mix for the transition stage. General hydroponics for example will have u feedin what amounts to half veg mix and half bloom mix. Thats what i do.

G gnome

G gnome

Like said pics and more details like feed height of lights etc. each detail helps in trying to diagnose. If they are stacking tight you might want to look into the intensity of those gravitas too. They are powerful. if adjustable I've seen a lot of people cutting back to 600w getting good results. The stacking could be from intense light giving the plants no reason to reach. I know I built a professional grow warehouse for dispensary and edible company and they had 82 gravitas in a room. They kept them around 14 ft from ground. Now these were commercial gravitas and run off 240 or 277 so I'm not sure if they are the same. I know electricians had to rerun all wiring because the gauge was too low for the power moving through them. But pros putting them 14 ft up means something. Again pics and details. No one can really help off the info provided.
He wasnt asking for a diagnosis. He simply asked if he shud go to str8 bloom mix at the flip.

Dont take this the wrong way man but arent u on ur first indoor grow? Every time i jump on one of these threads where someones asking for help ur all over it ready to diagnose issues and give advice. I understand ur enthusiasm i really do but i dont understand handing out lessons when ur still getting ur feet wet urself. And again, no offense but judging by the pix ive seen u post of ur own plants id be more concerned w soakin up knowledge as opposed to sharin it at this point. Theres plenty of ppl on here w actual experience w gavitas who can share. And fwiw, it doesn't matter whether gavitas or any light for that matter is ran off 120v, 240v, or 277. It does not change the light intensity.

Monster762

Monster762

He wasnt asking for a diagnosis. He simply asked if he shud go to str8 bloom mix at the flip.

Dont take this the wrong way man but arent u on ur first indoor grow? Every time i jump on one of these threads where someones asking for help ur all over it ready to diagnose issues and give advice. I understand ur enthusiasm i really do but i dont understand handing out lessons when ur still getting ur feet wet urself. And again, no offense but judging by the pix ive seen u post of ur own plants id be more concerned w soakin up knowledge as opposed to sharin it at this point. Theres plenty of ppl on here w actual experience w gavitas who can share. And fwiw, it doesn't matter whether gavitas or any light for that matter is ran off 120v, 240v, or 277. It does not change the light intensity.
Yeah you're right I'm just gonna do my thing n leave other people's alone. I get confused in some of these anyways. i just get bored n look on here a lot and voice the things I've researched and been went through. and yeah my plants go through things but at the end I figure them out. Mostly because people like you don't bother to help people like me with your "experience and knowledge". I'll give no opinions anymore. Because like you said I may be wrong.

Monster762

Monster762

Also when I looked at this it had a different title asking for help. The title was changed.

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah you're right I'm just gonna do my thing n leave other people's alone. I get confused in some of these anyways. i just get bored n look on here a lot and voice the things I've researched and been went through. and yeah my plants go through things but at the end I figure them out. Mostly because people like you don't bother to help people like me with your "experience and knowledge". I'll give no opinions anymore. Because like you said I may be wrong.
I try to help ppl whenever i can. And btw its "Gavita" not "Gravita".
Also when I looked at this it had a different title asking for help. The title was changed.
Yes i changed the title. Because "help help" does not offer any context clues. So i changed it so ppl can better help him.

Monster762

Monster762

I try to help ppl whenever i can. And btw its "Gavita" not "Gravita".

Yes i changed the title. Because "help help" does not offer any context clues. So i changed it so ppl can better help him.
Ok like I said I get bored and look through here all the time. Sometimes not reading all the details and I agree that maybe I should just kick back n learn some more. And I don't want to mislead people on here. honestly the only thing bothers me is when you talk "I've seen your plants" like I've got some crap plants. I know you aren't obligated but if you see something clearly wrong why haven't you said something. It's all good though. I'll stop commenting on people's posts til I have more time in and experience. I was mislead by the original title. But again I shouldn't preach stuff I'm not 100% on.

G gnome

G gnome

Ok like I said I get bored and look through here all the time. Sometimes not reading all the details and I agree that maybe I should just kick back n learn some more. And I don't want to mislead people on here. honestly the only thing bothers me is when you talk "I've seen your plants" like I've got some crap plants. I know you aren't obligated but if you see something clearly wrong why haven't you said something. It's all good though. I'll stop commenting on people's posts til I have more time in and experience. I was mislead by the original title. But again I shouldn't preach stuff I'm not 100% on.
I wud gladly have offered my advice on ur plants but i was unsure as to what mighta been wrong w em so instead of speculating (guessing) i kept quiet. Know what i sayin? If i wudda tried to tell u i know whats wrong i wudda been guilty of the same thing im sittin here preachin against haha

O

OGbushwacker

Hey how's it going?? I'm growing gelato and I just flipped them yesturday. I'm using fast fit trays that come to my knee then I have 11 foot ceilings in a master bedroom with ten gavitas this is my first time growing I also have a 100 gallon res with a leader pump and flora flex multi flow octa bublers I left and relied on a partner to watch them Ian's they were deprived of co2 for a day or two and stop growing in the middle and very stacked since them they have not really been to my likening healthy I will up load pictures in a minute.
Light times veg 12 pm to 6pm off
Bloom first day today 8am to 8pm offf
I was feeding in veg 8 a. For 55 sec and 8 pm for 55sec also using only advanced nuts please let me know what u think

Monster762

Monster762

I wud gladly have offered my advice on ur plants but i was unsure as to what mighta been wrong w em so instead of speculating (guessing) i kept quiet. Know what i sayin? If i wudda tried to tell u i know whats wrong i wudda been guilty of the same thing im sittin here preachin against haha
Ok you got a point. Like I said I'm new n I spend a lot of time surfing here. I do reply on things not knowing the answers which I'll stop cause I don't want to steer people wrong. I'll just kick back n learn n check out pics for a while.

G gnome

G gnome

Ok you got a point. Like I said I'm new n I spend a lot of time surfing here. I do reply on things not knowing the answers which I'll stop cause I don't want to steer people wrong. I'll just kick back n learn n check out pics for a while.

Dont get me wrong man....again, i totally get the enthusiasm. ....even affer all these years im the same way....i love this plant, love the community. ....and by all means pal get involed, share, post up pix, hone ur craft!

G gnome

G gnome

Hey how's it going?? I'm growing gelato and I just flipped them yesturday. I'm using fast fit trays that come to my knee then I have 11 foot ceilings in a master bedroom with ten gavitas this is my first time growing I also have a 100 gallon res with a leader pump and flora flex multi flow octa bublers I left and relied on a partner to watch them Ian's they were deprived of co2 for a day or two and stop growing in the middle and very stacked since them they have not really been to my likening healthy I will up load pictures in a minute.
Light times veg 12 pm to 6pm off
Bloom first day today 8am to 8pm offf
I was feeding in veg 8 a. For 55 sec and 8 pm for 55sec also using only advanced nuts please let me know what u think

Thats a big setup for ur first grow!!! Def gonna b a steep learning curve at first. My best advice is keep it simple, dont change too many things all at once and focus on the basics. Best o luck and holler if ya need help.....lots o good ppl here who are more than willing to lend a hand. Oh and one more thing.....careful who u take advice from....just cuz it ses "well-known farmer" under their name dont mean they know shit.

O

OGbushwacker

Thats a big setup for ur first grow!!! Def gonna b a steep learning curve at first. My best advice is keep it simple, dont change too many things all at once and focus on the basics. Best o luck and holler if ya need help.....lots o good ppl here who are more than willing to lend a hand. Oh and one more thing.....careful who u take advice from....just cuz it ses "well-known farmer" under their name dont mean they know shit.
Yeah I have a very strong backround in construction mostly hvac and electric but also can build anything very hands on so I'm just tryin to absorb good info oh yeah I'm growing in 6 inch Hugo cubes

O

OGbushwacker

Yeah I have a very strong backround in construction mostly hvac and electric but also can build anything very hands on so I'm just tryin to absorb good info oh yeah I'm growing in 6 inch Hugo cubes
Do you have any advice on feeding times and how much ??? The flow I have now does about a cup every 30 seconds

Top Bottom