Nutrient Problem Or Root Rot?

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EatPizza

EatPizza

Hey all!

Can anyone give insight what might be happening to these leaves? Calcium def or maybe root rot? Feeding too much?

I'm running ebb and flow in 6" rockwool cubes set in hydroton.

EatPizza

EatPizza

20160608 142847
20160608 142834

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
It almost looks like old thrip damage on the first pic...
The second looks like bad nute burn...
If you don't know your ph or ppm get a tds pen and ph pen.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Definitely *not* a Ca-. Looks like wind burn or something like that to me, but like the doc says, it's hard to say without seeing more & more better (Asiz, LIGHT!).

C

Christo

Help !!! After tackling heat stress, over water, nute deficiency and pests. I am now convinced this plant is suffering root rot. Do you think it's worth while trying to save or should I write off an start again ?

Dunge

Dunge

My first thought is, "why so mush air in your soil bag?"
Second thought is to look at the roots.

C

Christo

My first thought is, "why so mush air in your soil bag?"
Second thought is to look at the roots.
Roots look ok ...... Add more soil ? Was gonna flush with 3-4 gal of ph'd (6.2) water. Treat with rhizotonic and cannazyme. Let dry then few water only feeds them reintroduce the nutes ? At this point any is better than nothing ? What's your thoughts. ? Any help is very welcomed and appreciated

420bassmastr

420bassmastr

It's not root rot, I'll tell ya that. I'd say nutes problem and probably a ph problem. Are you running tap water?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

You're running your nutes too hot. That plant looks like it wasn't fed enough then got socked with too much- general stunting and dark sagged leaves with very necrotic lower growth.

C

Christo

It's getting worse. I switched to 12/12. That was 2 days ago now I have since gone back to 18/6 to try an help her recover. She was only fed her first nute Feed on Monday, foxfarm open sesame (1/4 teaspoon/5 litre strength). I think I might of over watered looking back now. But here the pic of my other plant. It's blue cheese and has had the exact same care plan as this one (cash crop) I can't work out how this plant seems to be fine ??? What should I do guys ?

C

Christo

It's not root rot, I'll tell ya that. I'd say nutes problem and probably a ph problem. Are you running tap water?
I was using ph'd water at 6.6 to water. Her only one feed was ph'd nutes at 6.4 ? I Have checked ph of soil (Monday with 1 and only feed) and got 5.4 with slurry test ? What's my next attempt to save her ? Flush ? Fully dry out and just ph'd up water say about 6.8-7.0 ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Folks, the OP is a cat named EatPizza, he's removed a few posts. Christo bumped up an old thread to ask his/her question. Be sure you're looking at that person's plant and not the other guy's, which was definitely being overfed.

C

Christo

Folks, the OP is a cat named EatPizza, he's removed a few posts. Christo bumped up an old thread to ask his/her question. Be sure you're looking at that person's plant and not the other guy's, which was definitely being overfed.
Sorry I don't know how to start a fresh thread. I also needed fast answers so I hijacked this thread, sorry again

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's not really a problem UNLESS the answers you're getting are addressing the overfed, possibly windburned plant above.

Go to the main forum page. Scroll down to the Cannabis Infirmary. Click it. At the top there should be a yellow button that says Post New Thread or Start Thread, something like that.

C

Christo

It's not really a problem UNLESS the answers you're getting are addressing the overfed, possibly windburned plant above.

Go to the main forum page. Scroll down to the Cannabis Infirmary. Click it. At the top there should be a yellow button that says Post New Thread or Start Thread, something like that.
Thanks man ! I was just all over the show trying and worrying about how to fix my plant. I have wrote off the sick one (cash crop) and now focusing on my blue cheese which is coming along nicely.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Greetings farmer's. Was wondering if anyone could help diagnose these leaf issues

20161022 163340
20161022 163226
C

Christo

Not an expert at all by any means but I would chuck some Epsom salt in your next few waterings. She'll love you for the mag boost. It could be a slight mag deff but that also could be a secondary symptom.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Not an expert at all by any means but I would chuck some Epsom salt in your next few waterings. She'll love you for the mag boost. It could be a slight mag deff but that also could be a secondary symptom.
Thanks alot. I'm running leds and I think the leds are sucking the mag up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom