Nutrient Problem ?

• Thread starter warezkat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

warezkat

Here are some pics showing the problem.
I am using Techno Flora
(bc boost, bc bloom, thrive alive, awesome blossoms, magical, sugar daddy) as per recipe provided.
Also used bud blood for first feeding.
I have a small problem with spidermites that i am controlling with avid.
My temp is around 24 - 26 C and humidity is constant 50 %.
I use co2 from (fermenting corn mash) in 80 gal drum.
strains are
early girl, early girl x skunk, blueberry x skunk, northernlights x skunk, hindu kush
Any tips pointers etc would be appreciated.

SNC00091.jpg

SNC00090.jpg
SNC00089.jpg
SNC00088.jpg
SNC00086.jpg
SNC00087.jpg

Thanks

cannabeans

cannabeans

too much....

in my experience " technoflora" makes extermely strong nutes.... looks to me like you have burned your plants by overfeeding. flush with fresh water, and lower the doses of your feed.

squarepusher

squarepusher

my guess is needs cal mag, and also could possibly be phosphorous deficiency. Do you monitor ph?

it could be a sign of root problems also

W

warezkat

my guess is needs cal mag, and also could possibly be phosphorous deficiency. Do you monitor ph?

it could be a sign of root problems also

My PH is 6.65 - 6.8
I use mostly water from my Air conditioners (low ppm)
My supplier ran out of Sugar Daddy (mag/sul) so I had to use Bud Candy (mag) so I might be short on sulfur as the bud candy has higher % mag than the sugar daddy and no sulfur.
As for Phos. they have too much if anything with the regular feeding they get and the bud blood at start of budding phase. So cannabeans you might be right about the burn. Maybe next time I will cut out the bud blood.

Thanks !

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Over fertilization is my guess. The excess nutes accumulate in the leaves and dry them to a crisp like the necrotic spots on your leaves in the 4th and 6th picture. Also the curling leaves in your 5th picture, ram horns, is usually a sign of too much N. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Crom

W

warezkat

yes there are two separate problems and that makes sence. it's only the one strain EG x SK that has the "ram horns" but they must have lower N requirements.

Thanks.

W

warezkat

So flush with fresh water would be the solution ? I am on a water,water,feed schedule and next I am supposed to feed next. So if I flush then what ? Should I feed the next time ? Use half strength ? Also will flushing help both problems ? I water quite often, every two days and when I do water there is no question that they need it. so if they are pushing water out the roots (osmosis)- interesting read btw-, they wouldn't need water. Am I right ? is something you have experienced ? if so can you give me more info on it so I could properly identify it ?

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom