Nutrient Product Prices are on the Rise

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Just noticed a fairly common nutrient line raised their prices from $ 65.00 for 25 pounds to $ 95.75. Best stock up on product ASAP as this will be coming to other companies soon.

2Bad

2Bad

Just noticed a fairly common nutrient line raised their prices from $ 65.00 for 25 pounds to $ 95.75. Best stock up on product ASAP as this will be coming to other companies soon.
thanks for notifying us I appreciate you!

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Which nutrient line?

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Apparently china is hoarding nitrogen because a shortage is coming. Food prices in the spring should go up, yay.

Anthem

Anthem

Apparently china is hoarding nitrogen because a shortage is coming. Food prices in the spring should go up, yay.
That is kind of sad. My GF and her sister own a small restaurant and the vegetables have already doubled in cost and the area is saturated with similar venues so they cannot really raise prices.

Anthem

Anthem

I am not so sure it is the nitrogen component because this is a 5-12-26 and it has a part B that is Calcium Nitrate that the price has not jumped on yet.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Prices on on the rise everywhere. Shipping costs are up cause gas prices are up. The dollar is inflated and consumers pay the price. Raising chickens is so much more expensive than it was two years ago, Get ready for this spring, its going to get worse.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

That is kind of sad. My GF and her sister own a small restaurant and the vegetables have already doubled in cost and the area is saturated with similar venues so they cannot really raise prices.
Yea, it’s horrible. its the price North Americans are paying for exporting all our dirty work i think. Plus C word, feel for all service industries workers and owners right now.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Wow, thanks for the heads up...gone up 20 bucks since Sat. when I last looked...ebay seller hasn't caught up yet tho so I'm on that like scum to the pond lol😉

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Welcome to the world of inflation. lets stop blaming flu and call it what it really is.....federal reserve creating massive amounts of money sending their balance sheet parabolic. https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2SL
“During the 12 months ending in April 2008, nitrogen prices increased 32%, phosphate prices increased 93% and potash prices increased 100%. Prices remained there through 2009, then dropped, ultimately returning to pre-2007 levels by the end of 2009. That price surge was associated with strong domestic and global demand, low fertilizer inventories and the inability of the U.S. fertilizer industry to adjust production levels. This time around, those same factors are at play, along with several others that add an extra layer of uncertainty.”

From the Farm Bureau article posted above. Stuff your politics. Note the term “global demand”. Meaning US Fed policy is not in play. Nice try though.

You can identify any fools by their laugh reaction to this information. Because they just know better. Lol.

traeold420

traeold420

“During the 12 months ending in April 2008, nitrogen prices increased 32%, phosphate prices increased 93% and potash prices increased 100%. Prices remained there through 2009, then dropped, ultimately returning to pre-2007 levels by the end of 2009. That price surge was associated with strong domestic and global demand, low fertilizer inventories and the inability of the U.S. fertilizer industry to adjust production levels. This time around, those same factors are at play, along with several others that add an extra layer of uncertainty.”

From the Farm Bureau article posted above. Stuff your politics. Note the term “global demand”. Meaning US Fed policy is not in play. Nice try though.
since when is the Federal Reserve "politics". considering they were doing this under both trump and biden....but since its very clear you dont know dick about economics....what do you think drove that demand??? smdh couldnt possibly be all the free money they passed out under the guise of a bs disease.....lol take some basic micro and macro economics courses....i bet university of phoenix offers something for you

traeold420

traeold420

You can identify any fools by their laugh reaction to this information. Because they just know better. Lol.
bhahahah keep editing your posts....you clearly have zero clue about basic economic principles.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom