Nutrient question for all experienced growers

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I’m using general hydroponics tri part , micro , grow , bloom.

Does anyone here have experience with these nutes ?

I am seeing different supplements that general hydroponics sell , floraliciois , liquid cool bloom , diamond nectar. Are these any good or worth adding to my rez?
ya many growers here use GH. The three base lines you need and i hear a lot of them need to add calmag too. floraliciois is good as it makes the plants uptake the nutrients better.
I don't know much about them but i did learn what floraliciois is good for haha!

I'm sure if you do a search you'll find allot more info

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I am seeing different supplements that general hydroponics sell , floraliciois , liquid cool bloom , diamond nectar. Are these any good or worth adding to my rez?
Bro, if you want to add a supplement, add "massive". It contains a legal natural pgr made from beeswax. I asked this same question to Aquaman. I said what would you add, or change. He told me to add massive on top of trio during flower.. And omg.. Omg.. It's expensive but it increases growth rates drastically. The other stuff is not needed.

Green Planet Massive 10L https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JSKUVVA/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_KR6XZAVYJKMPAMC0DN5W

Search triacontenal and you will understand why.

Video for evidence lol..

Also note massive doubles your ppms. I calmag to 100ppm, nutrients to 400ppm, and add massive to 800ppm lol. It wasnts 18ml Per gallon, so I use 9ml per gallon. Dont buy a liter of it, its so expensive and you use too much. If ur gonna go supplements, save up aand buy this 10l, it will last a while at least. But yea, plenty of vidoes online showing comparisons with and without triacontenal.

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

I've used GH exclusively for 20+ years. I only add Kool Bloom weeks 3-4-5-6 I find it hardens the buds and puffs them up more than going without it....also ph up.....I've never added cal/mag to my well water but I've heard there's a line of nute's for city water with chlorine in it...

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I've used GH exclusively for 20+ years. I only add Kool Bloom weeks 3-4-5-6 I find it hardens the buds and puffs them up more than going without it....also ph up.....I've never added cal/mag to my well water but I've heard there's a line of nute's for city water with chlorine in it...
Koop bloom weeks 3-4 5-6 in flower im guessing yeah ?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Bro, if you want to add a supplement, add "massive". It contains a legal natural pgr made from beeswax. I asked this same question to Aquaman. I said what would you add, or change. He told me to add massive on top of trio during flower.. And omg.. Omg.. It's expensive but it increases growth rates drastically. The other stuff is not needed.

Green Planet Massive 10L https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JSKUVVA/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_KR6XZAVYJKMPAMC0DN5W

Search triacontenal and you will understand why.

Video for evidence lol..

Also note massive doubles your ppms. I calmag to 100ppm, nutrients to 400ppm, and add massive to 800ppm lol. It wasnts 18ml Per gallon, so I use 9ml per gallon. Dont buy a liter of it, its so expensive and you use too much. If ur gonna go supplements, save up aand buy this 10l, it will last a while at least. But yea, plenty of vidoes online showing comparisons with and without triacontenal.
I’ve got massive , I ran green planet nutes I’m my last coco run . It’s compatible with gh yeah ?

I didn’t mind it I have 5L of massive still

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
what do you mean ?? you have lost me ?
You are using a " rez" that is not a soil grow then....right?,......I grow in dirt....no rez same company different products. I'm not sure the difference but I'm not the guy for advice on hydro grows.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I’ve got massive , I ran green planet nutes I’m my last coco run . It’s compatible with gh yeah ?

Yea yea use it.

I might be wrong, but it works great for me. But I go calmag to 100ppm, silica to 130ppm, nutrients to 400ppm, massive to 800ppm, hydroguard. My veg ppms never go above 500. The flower room will never go above 800. So simple imma buy a monkey to do it soon.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

How did that grow finish?

All natural PGR made from bees wax?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Yea yea use it.

I might be wrong, but it works great for me. But I go calmag to 100ppm, silica to 130ppm, nutrients to 400ppm, massive to 800ppm, hydroguard. My veg ppms never go above 500. The flower room will never go above 800. So simple imma buy a monkey to do it soon.
Hah lol your ppm dosent add up .

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Wasn’t too bad , put them. Outdoor to flower though . I used pk spike green planet with them too
Screenshot 20220113 125453 Samsung Internet

Do you have picture of the finished product?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Nah that grow failed terribly , ended up throwing it out
Your thread said you were in week 7 and you say you" just threw them out"?

Trying to look into massive from green planet, a natural PGR made from bees wax.

Those buds don't look too natural.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Your thread said you were in week 7 and you say you" just threw them out"?

Trying to look into massive from green planet, a natural PGR made from bees wax.

Those buds don't look too natural.
yep , i never trained them correctly and they grew to big for my tent = it was a absolute mess - so i made the decision to pull them out - i left it for few more weeks after that threads last post but it wasnt good

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I had heaps of fungus nats too . So I’ve switched to hydroton . My new grow is going much better

898F369F BB6F 497E B02B 76FDE9AA94BE
F008E7C0 6142 4399 984B 2EAF43ECF85B

Reactions: PK1

Latest posts

Top Bottom