Nutrient question for coco coir perlite mix

• Thread starter Ty05sti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ty05sti

Ty05sti

Hey everyone I need some help in regards to a “schedule” to start off with nutrients. I know I need to read the plants but I’m looking for a general outline to follow and slightly adjust along the way for my plants to thrive. 4 Girl Scout cookie autos in rinsed Mother Earth coco perlite mixed places in 3gal fabric pots. GH nutrients and cal-mag support only. Do I need to add cal-mag at every feeding to feed the coco coir and at what strength is recommended at each feeding? looks like to start I’ll be adding about 3-4 cups of water each day to get my 10-20% run off. Some feed back would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yes cal mag with feed and watering. And daily is key, treat it like hydro, some do it in cycles like 4-5x daily with less qty per cycle

Anthem

Anthem

Hey everyone I need some help in regards to a “schedule” to start off with nutrients. I know I need to read the plants but I’m looking for a general outline to follow and slightly adjust along the way for my plants to thrive. 4 Girl Scout cookie autos in rinsed Mother Earth coco perlite mixed places in 3gal fabric pots. GH nutrients and cal-mag support only. Do I need to add cal-mag at every feeding to feed the coco coir and at what strength is recommended at each feeding? looks like to start I’ll be adding about 3-4 cups of water each day to get my 10-20% run off. Some feed back would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Autos in Coco. That is different!@

Ty05sti

Ty05sti

Yes cal mag with feed and watering. And daily is key, treat it like hydro, some do it in cycles like 4-5x daily with less qty per cycle
Thanks! I’ll do 5ml per gal of cal-mag 2-0-0 and see where that lands me and see if I can hold that till flower then reduce and evaluate. Still learning nutrients in general. I found a nutrient schedule online that seems to be a good starting point for coco to learn from while correcting to fit my individual plant needs. My question is would the schedules recommended calimagic 1-0-0 be used the same as my cal-mag plus 2-0-0? Recommended till flower is 1tsp/5ml. I know I will really need to read the plants I’m just establishing a general outline for me to play with.

C2FCDCCC 7AA0 43AA A6AE 4C73D9544D5F
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Caution in the side of lower feeds and adjust as the plants progress. They will let You know !😁

Ty05sti

Ty05sti

Caution in the side of lower feeds and adjust as the plants progress. They will let You know !😁

Yeah I think I need to go up with nutes. I’m on day 5 now and my feeding ec is 450 should I add more cal-mag to bring it up to 600ish range? I’m starting to notice lighter green leaves possibly indicating a lack of something. I’m currently doing GH trio with CaliMagic 1tsp,1/4tsp micro, 1/8tsp gro, 1/8tsp bloom then water down with r/o water ec36. I ph balance everything to 5.8. Light is now on 20/4. I’d love your thoughts on if I should up my EC for my feeding. Thanks!

74BEB9FB EF22 4E73 84DB 483CDCC2FE69
0F3C19A8 AD8C 43BD BE92 BC62F2E6FE05
9C2256E3 6D4A 43EC B455 F44C541749E7
Reactions: Ina
Terpz719

Terpz719

Autos in Coco. That is different!@
Why so? Never have grown autos, but I may try a couple in the future. Intuitively it seems like you could grow them using any of the techniques used on photoperiod plants.

Top Bottom