Nutrient question?

• Thread starter KingsHockey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingsHockey

KingsHockey

I am currently in veg with one single 15 gallon smart pot...Only my 3rd or 4th cycle still much need for improvement.
Trying to yield as much as possible..Have a 8' by 4' tent...Currently 4 weeks into veg about 15" tall. I also have unlimited time and am super cropping / bending

Feeding 15mL per gallon: Grow,Micro,Bloom 4 times a week along with 15mL VooDoo Juice and B-52 twice a week, using entire gallon per feed.

Is using the whole gallon per feed to much? Or is the whole gallon fine and should just only feed twice per week and 3 times just water?

V

vierundzwanzig

I suggest feeding from the bottom to fill the pot with roots depending on how long its been in there.
if you have done this 3 times where would you say the roots are in the pot?
If you know that you have roots in the bottom of that big ass pot you need to water completely until water comes out the bottom or feed from the bottom up. again if you fed your previous plant with those levels of nutes how did it work for you?
I have a couple plants in 7 gallon pots and I don't think they would survive being watered every day. But I don't know nothing. Plenty of people use drip systems and that's constant moisture.
Bottom line I see roots then I transplant.

DSCF11401
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Drip systems work great for coco and other soiless media, but I don't think soil needs constant moisture. 4 gallons a week of water sounds like alot, especially with all those nutrients, but if it works and your plant likes it then keep doing it. You said you need improvement so your next run I would water less often and only feed 2x a week max, just to see if there is any significant difference in yield, taste, smell, ect.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

I use 1 gallon per 5 gallon smart pot,but I also have them in tuber ware crates so I bottom feed also sometimes I mix it up.

Element

Element

Im in 15 gals also, but no matter the size I always stick to the rule of watering every other time. Its never done me wrong.
element

Top Bottom