Nutrient Questions

• Thread starter dbahsee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dbahsee

I am using a set of nutes right now and i wonder what my possibilities of adding other nutes to my mix and would it be a good idea to add them

Currently i am using :

Flora Duo A & B

Flora Blend

Rapidstart

Floraliscious

Liquid Koolbloom

Dry Koolbloom

I am in week 7 of the grow 2 weeks into flower right now about to go into third this saturday 9/3. I am running a 4x4x61/2 tent with 4 (5gal) buckets and a (5Gal )reservoir.

and I wanted to know if it is a good idea to add Hygrozyme and botanicare liquid Karma and Botanicare Hydroplex , are these ok to add to my current nute mix. and what is Hydroplex and Karma anyways cus i coudlnt find a definite awnser for what they are good for

I am new to this process so please bear with my question if its silly but i can really use any help on this matter

S

SanctuSensi

adjust

i want to run Duo, but they ran out at my loc store. I went with cutting edge bloom (0-6-5) instead for my base

I would loose the dry KB until you are in the last week of nutes before flush, hydroplex would do something similar as the liq KB, but you could try a hybrid of each at half strength.

Definitely add hygro, it is a cleaner for the ol dead root growth and will help your rootzone health as well as make things a bit greener (as long as you maintain good pH: 5.5-6.5)

i think the Karma is for silica, but i haven't used it so i dopn't know for sure.

the lineup sounds good so far. the key is to keep your experiments logged with descriptions of the visual results in your plants so you can leanr what they need

hopefully that'l help

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
you are almost running GH's whole line....only thing I would add is Flora Nectar maybe...I noticed quite a bit of difference when added to my mix

j wizzle

j wizzle

you can add hygrozyme. i love that stuff...seen alot of hate on here recently but have yet to hear a reasonable reason why they dont like it...just a lot of, it turned my stuff brown....ive never had that problem. my roots look fantastic.

you question is fine, you can only get answers if you ask questions....

Top Bottom