Nutrient Questions

• Thread starter JamieDetroit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JamieDetroit

Hi,

I am a new grower and have some questions about nutrients. I have been told that the best bang for my buck is House & Garden but have heard some other opinions. Could anybody clarify what the best parts of the product are...i.e. I've heard Roots Excelurator is great but I'm not sure I want to spend that much money etc...

Jamie

P

paulycali

Hi,

I am a new grower and have some questions about nutrients. I have been told that the best bang for my buck is House & Garden but have heard some other opinions. Could anybody clarify what the best parts of the product are...i.e. I've heard Roots Excelurator is great but I'm not sure I want to spend that much money etc...

Jamie

Roots excelurator is a great product but there are cheaper alternatives. Check out ogboiwar. They have a much better cheaper version. I believe they got it over there. Now House & Garden is great but imo not the best bang for your buck. There are better options out there. What style of growing will you be doing? This will help us figure out the best option for you. Also what is your experience. Some nutrients are easier to work with than others. Also what's your water source. Tap or r/o?

J

JamieDetroit

Roots excelurator is a great product but there are cheaper alternatives. Check out ogboiwar. They have a much better cheaper version. I believe they got it over there. Now House & Garden is great but imo not the best bang for your buck. There are better options out there. What style of growing will you be doing? This will help us figure out the best option for you. Also what is your experience. Some nutrients are easier to work with than others. Also what's your water source. Tap or r/o?

I'm growing in soil...first time. Will be using tap water.

Bannacis

Bannacis

if your using tap water, it prolly has chlorine/chloramine in it, which will kill organics. So best to go with synthetic nutes.
Chlorine you can air out, but chloramine you can't it has to be filtered out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom