Nutrient recommendations for the UK

• Thread starter Growlearn24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growlearn24

Hi. I’ve been using house and garden nutrients for 2 grows and sadly I’ve experienced the same deficiencies on both plants

Either a sulphur or magnesium deficiency while having nitrogen toxicity. I’ve been having issues with PH at the soil level too. At 5.5 rather than the ideal of 6.5 (I am a new grower)

I was hoping someone can recommend nutrients they’ve used that give little to no issues? Hopefully those are available in the UK

Nutrient recommendations for the uk
Nutrient recommendations for the uk 2
Nutrient recommendations for the uk 3
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hi. I’ve been using house and garden nutrients for 2 grows and sadly I’ve experienced the same deficiencies on both plants

Either a sulphur or magnesium deficiency while having nitrogen toxicity. I’ve been having issues with PH at the soil level too. At 5.5 rather than the ideal of 6.5 (I am a new grower)

I was hoping someone can recommend nutrients they’ve used that give little to no issues? Hopefully those are available in the UK
Bio bizz 1000 % since i started to use this stuff nothing but hassle free no ph testing no overfert its organic and gives lovely flavour it is abit pricey for strength as i now just por it in lol top max bloom and cal mag is all u need

Top Bottom