Nutrient schedule lineup. feedback please

• Thread starter ogwon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ogwon

The following is my nute lineup. Seeing if anybody has any thoughts on my lineup. I belive that less is more, there are so many products out there that do the same thing. Looking for feedback, thanks in advance!!

Cutting Edge Soulitions 3 Part Base
Protekt - Week 1 - W6
Liquid Karma W1-W6
Big Bud W1-W5
Overdrive W6-W7
Bud Candy W1-W6

Is there anything Im missing that the plant needs? Is the timing of these products right? Any thoughts are welcome!!

P.S I am using 5 gallon pots with black gold soil.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Look like a pretty good lineup. You have everything there you will need, barring any pests or pathogens. You'll get a better finished product for waaaay cheaper by going organic; check out the organic forum here.
Only word of caution is to be aware of salt buildup in your soil and on the roots.
Good luck!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

At your discretion. I believe the BG soil has plenty silica in it.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

No. Less is more, in most cases. There are lots of products I would use instead of what you have, but I am a snob, Haha. Your setup looks good, as far as nutrients are concerned. You should be able to get your genetics to express their full potential with what you have listed. Do not over-complicate. Get a few chops under your belt and go from there. Keep it simple whenever possible. Good luck! Hope this helps

Top Bottom