Nutrient Schedules for the Under Current System

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DWCgrower

DWCgrower

oh sorry I see you added (.5 conversion)

Im new so what do you mean by conversion ?

F

FooDoo

FooDoo

how are you going to keep your PPM's that low if lets say your UC system is 365gal ? I mean If I would put that in mine UC my PPM's would be over 1500 or more

Actually that's the exact ppm I get when I add in my nutes at full strength.

If you take 5ml of micro per gallon, whether it's added to 1 gallon or 5,287 gallons, it creates the same exact ppm in that water.

So I took a gallon jug, filled it with ro, added my 4-4-9, and checked the ppm of the gallon and it was 710 . so whether its a gallon jug or an Olympic swimming pool, 4-4-9 will always produce the same end ppm

Last edited:
DWCgrower

DWCgrower

Actually that's the exact ppm I get when I add in my nutes at full strength.

If you take 5ml of micro per gallon, weather it's added to 1 gallon or 5,287 gallons, it creates the same exact ppm in that water.

So I took a gallon jug, filled it with ro, added my 4-4-9, and checked the ppm of the gallon and it was 710 . so whether its a gallon jug or an Olympic swimming pool, 4-4-9 will always produce the same end ppm

Thank You

F

FooDoo

oh sorry I see you added (.5 conversion)

Im new so what do you mean by conversion ?

All meters read EC. They then take EC and either multiply it by 500 to get TDs or ECx700 for ppm.

That's why ec is universal and ppm is always confusing because not a.lot of people use the proper term "TDs" for 500 conversion

G

Gnostic

Nutrilife nutes
clones into system
50 gallon water
45 grams nutrigreen
45 grams nutrigrow
Ph 5.9
EC 0.90 or tds 450=+-
50ml Orca "good bugs"

wk2 -4
increase first to 55 grams each for nutrients, if plants are large enough and usually are by the 3rd week bump up to 75 grams each of the nutrigreen and nutrigrow.
Ph 5.8
building to a high of 1.5 or tds of 750-- 1.3 or 650 is better with light feeders
50ml Orca

Flower1
nutrigreen 75grams
nutribloom75grams
extreme nitro 15 grams
ph 5.8
Ec1.5 tds 750
20ml orca

week2
nutrigreen 75 gr
nutribloom 75 gr.
gen r 8 (new product 3rd run with now) 15 grams
20ml orca
ph5.8
Ec1.5 tds 750

week3
repeat week 1

week4
repeat week 2

week5 and 6
nutrigreen75 gr.
nutribloom 75gr.
as long as I can get it I will use TnT 30ml (this is a 0-50-0 product)
orca 20ml Orca
Ec1.5 or tds 750
ph 5.8

week 7
nutrigreen50grams
nutrigrow 50 grams
Ec1 or tds 400-500

week8 -9
Clean Pure water!!!!! over and over again and again

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

4ml CalMag+
4ml GH Micro
9ml GH Bloom

That's ml per gallon RO

Gets me to the N-p-k-mg-ca of 85-60-102-53-98.

Nice and lean. With 4-4-9 mixed into one gallon of RO the TDs comes out to 710.

So my max ppm is 710 @ 500 conversion .

I start at 25% strength of 180ppm week 1 veg and slowly increase until I reach 100% around week 5 or 6 of bloom.

No rez changes or nute dumps. Notta.

View attachment 446696

Deadhead OG week 5 @ 600 ppm (.5 conversion)

Foo, are you using any other additives in your schedule,....or just this^^^^ i would really like to go the no change/dump nute route if possible. My flowering just started yesterday and this is looking like a great low cost option ( i have GH sitting around i can use for free!!)
Also what do you run on weeks,..7,8,and or 9?

I also run my meters on EC an wondered if you have those numbers with out the conversion? Thanks your plants are looking stellar in your grow thread!!NICE WORK.

DapperDon

DapperDon

Foo, are you using any other additives in your schedule,....or just this^^^^ i would really like to go the no change/dump nute route if possible. My flowering just started yesterday and this is looking like a great low cost option ( i have GH sitting around i can use for free!!)
Also what do you run on weeks,..7,8,and or 9?

I also run my meters on EC an wondered if you have those numbers with out the conversion? Thanks your plants are looking stellar in your grow thread!!NICE WORK.
Aww shit. You just HAD to go and make FooDoo's head even bigger than what it already is didn't ya? It was hard enough keeping him on a leash as it is. MOM IS GONNA BE PISSED!

Thanks Obama...

F

FooDoo

I've actually changed the formula up all together. Went with GH calimagic instead of calmag so I could reach 145 ppm of calcium and get an almost 1:3 ratio of mg:ca

slimjimham

slimjimham

Ok so I just switched things up because what I was doing was giving me the same results every time, not great overall yields and a deficiency week 6-harvest....

Anyways new lineup is canna aqua flores

I had a buddy that rants and raves about it.

Im using, 0 ppm Ro water

Calimagic water to 200 ppm
Uc roots @1 ml per gallon
Canna Aqua flores a/b
Cannazyme 8ml per gallon
Canna boost @ 8ml per gallon

One time add because I was there, pk 13/14 @ 5ml per gallon

Brought ppm to about 650 on 500 scale. Keeping it low at first to see what happens. Ph was 6.0 without using any ph up or down

I talked to the canna rep and he said using uc roots with boost and everything else was all good and wouldn't cancel out the benefits of any product. I usually use 2ml per gallon of uc roots but lowered it to 1 because of the cannazyme. We'll see how it goes

Genesis

Genesis

4ml CalMag+
4ml GH Micro
9ml GH Bloom

That's ml per gallon RO

Gets me to the N-p-k-mg-ca of 85-60-102-53-98.

Nice and lean. With 4-4-9 mixed into one gallon of RO the TDs comes out to 710.

So my max ppm is 710 @ 500 conversion .

I start at 25% strength of 180ppm week 1 veg and slowly increase until I reach 100% around week 5 or 6 of bloom.

No rez changes or nute dumps. Notta.

Excellent, I am now experimenting again with Lucas Formula. I used to use just Floranova Bloom in DWC but I don't in RDWC as it is pretty thick with organics and brown colored - would stain my roots.

I'm using Maxibloom (GH's dry powdered nutrient). 5 grams/gallon of tap. My tap is .2 and after 5 grams/gallon it is 1.4 EC or 1.6 EC with my tap. Sounds like the same TDS you are running. I just put some clones in this at full strength and they are actually thriving!

I really hope this formula rocks the whole way through as I read the KISS thread on ICmag and people are killing it with just Maxi lucas formula, 5 grams/gallon. The original was 7 grams a gallon but that is kinda hot so 5g/gallon and that is it. No cal/mag with tap for me. Just some UC roots hypoclorous acid to keep the roots bling bling white. The UC roots just went down drastically in price as the parent company revealed their product is UC roots so it ain't as 'proprietary.'

5 gallons UC roots for $160 on Hydrobuilder.
1 kilo of Maxibloom for $15 with free delivery via Amazon Prime.

Superdry

Superdry

I water change every week. Got ph flux, yellowing. I'm using the current culture line. No additives. RO water calimag in veg calimag in flower. What am I doing wrong. Help!!!

DapperDon

DapperDon

I water change every week. Got ph flux, yellowing. I'm using the current culture line. No additives. RO water calimag in veg calimag in flower. What am I doing wrong. Help!!!
Water temps? When was the last time you flushed/changed your RO membrane? What is your ppm/tds after the RO?

Superdry

Superdry

Water temps? When was the last time you flushed/changed your RO membrane? What is your ppm/tds after the RO?
Water is 64. I have the Grownix 600 deluxe. I back flush every week. Ppm is 0. Idk if it's time to change the membrane.
Can it be I do to many change outs?

DapperDon

DapperDon

Water is 64. I have the Grownix 600 deluxe. I back flush every week. Ppm is 0. Idk if it's time to change the membrane.
Can it be I do to many change outs?
I would flush every 10 days or so if you have a heavy TDS from your tap. What is you PH swing? Also, what size is your system with regards to adding the proper amount of Cal Mag? Sounds like an Iron deficiency. And how far is the lights from your canopy?

slimjimham

slimjimham

Ok everyone what schedule are you using and how is it, ph stable, very happy with it? Looking to switch to something very ph stable asap!

slimjimham

slimjimham

@FooDoo what's the secret sauce right now? I know you've been art it for a while and am looking to get on something new, tried and true. Thanks!

R

robz

What's the deal with cch2o new nutrients? I got a sample today from my buddy. Anyone use their new stuff yet? He said they have a new company mixing their nutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom