Nutrient suggestion for coco???

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
If u want masive roots fuck the expensive Roots XL get A1 nutes Fast N Furious Roots by GoD it's only around $30 a gallon & u get better results 4 way cheaper..

That would be super tight except I dont live in Cali and my PM's get ignored so :thumbs down:

Botanicare CNS17 soil/coco for veg and Flora Nova bloom with floralicious plus for flower. Done and done. Oh and Silica but thats given. Thats cheap and easy as pie. Leave the calmg on the shelf. Most over used crap period.

All the guys I've seen doing it big either rock DM, GH 3 part, or AN. Not what I use but I dropped a lot of the root products and such because in the end IMO they are a waste of money

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Thanks. I'm going to have to give silica a try next time around with every watering. Haven't done so in the past, just a little for pH up if required.

Really cuts down on the staking and gives them more of a stress free existence. Def give it a whirl. One additive that I can say you will be able to see the difference between using it and not.

T

themeangreen23

lol they had to take my picture down lol cuz sofakinghigh tried to hack my ip address through my picture beware of this creep lol your so whack bro lol

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

lol they had to take my picture down lol cuz sofakinghigh tried to hack my ip address through my picture beware of this creep lol your so whack bro lol

Motherfucking EL-OH-EL.

Close call lol.

What picture lol? I don't believe it lol. Let's see it lol!

He's banned now lol and can't e-mail the photo you posted to the authorities with your address attached lol or give the local Police Tips Line a call at (401) 732-8477 to have an officer investigate the situation lol. Or can he? lol

You're probably safe behind your monitor lol.

Fuck the haters lol. Pics or it didn't happen lol!

12078-1600x1200.jpg

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Not sure if anyone has suggested this but I been using General Hydroponics MaxiGro works great in coco.. hear u can use the Maxibloom during veg and flowering haven't tired it yet..This is a really good K.I.S.S method and cheap too...Its around $15-20 for a 2.2lb bag of this stuff..

T

tricomb

Finally switchin to coco.tonight,3x3 tray...30bluedream clones and 6 gdp's under a 600,excited an nervous not to f it up lol...still have a few.pounds of.maxibloom left and cal mag, guess ill have to buy some.silica blast

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Finally switchin to coco.tonight,3x3 tray...30bluedream clones and 6 gdp's under a 600,excited an nervous not to f it up lol...still have a few.pounds of.maxibloom left and cal mag, guess ill have to buy some.silica blast

Thats a ton of plants for a 3x3 area.
Are you flipping them immediately?

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Coco does just great with guanos and the like. You can even do organic/chem combo.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

I got a Q - So what do some of you guys think about 50/50 perilite and then mix that with fox farm soils at a 1:1 I usually water every 2-4 days is that too little or too much?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I got a Q - So what do some of you guys think about 50/50 perilite and then mix that with fox farm soils at a 1:1 I usually water every 2-4 days is that too little or too much?

Your watering frequency will depend on how much h20 your plants uptake and how big there pots are. There are other factors involved in how much h20 and nutes your plants need, but to make it simple just water when your pots feel about 50-70% lighter compared to when there saturated. Thats just my 2 cents, good luck.

R

ReCway

Jacks, Jacks, and Jacks. But seriously. Look into it. Nute companies rip us off hard. Dont give them anymore hard earned money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom