Nutrient Suggestion

• Thread starter miser66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

miser66

So I have used Earth Juice bloom for years and love it, but lately it has been spoiling on me out of control and I've even had trouble getting it unspoiled from the hydro store. So sadly I'm looking into getting a new bloom, something organic with little to no nitrogen. Any Suggestions?

5tickynubz

Have you checked out the roots organics line? I've had good results with them. Better yet look into brewing teas with worm castings,guanos,etc. There's a bunch of good recipes around the net.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

You will probably get as many different answers as there are people who respond. I was kind of in the same boats as you Miser66. I've been using Earth Juice nutes for a while and have been pleased with the results but the local stores have been abusing their bottles or something. I decided to give the Pure Blend Pro line a try. I haven't used the Bloom Soil product yet so I can't give you my impression of it but the Grow nutes have been impressing me.

Of course like 5tickynubz said above, if you want to brew teas it isn't complicated and will have great results. For myself I have moved away from the teas because I don't get around like I used to and it is just easier to mix a few milliliters of nutrients with a couple gallons of water as I need it.

Top Bottom