Nutrient web anywhere out there?

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

does anyone know of a page or site that shows a nutrient web.. as far as what counteracts what.. like if nitrogen is heavy in soil.. what it causes less uptake of..just trying to learn more about the plants nutrient web..and grasp a better understanding of how nutrients coincide with one another..
Thank you..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

E59587AA D465 4B77 8124 D01E5A73A452

jamk911

jamk911

hey just wondering.. do you happen to know what this is.. im having trouble distinguishing if its nitrogen or potassium...
It started from bottom up... browning edges.. leaf slowly goes from green.. to yellow green.. to yellow.. then orange and dies.. then goes on up to next fan leaves.. cant really figure it out .. theyre 15 days into 12 12 soo really crucial i get this right.

20200817 203606
20200817 184946
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I'd say not enough light getting down there also she will start to drop the leaves that aren't producing enough energy.
ie fan leaves for veg will die off new leaf growth for flowering
Just what it looks like to me bro šŸ‘šŸ¼

BSG

jamk911

jamk911

Yeah just got freaked.. it dont get much light.. but god damn that fan leaf dying rn was the size of my hand! Lol .. i mean otherwise they look amazing .. but shit scared me half to death lol.. especially since they got soo damn tall.. the bottom 2 feet dont get much light i just got rid of the branches lol

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
It's pretty normal for yellowing at the bottom leaves during flower, there taking it out of the bottom leaves and putting it into flowering growth. I would agree with BSG that they appear a bit stretchy and reaching for light. Otherwise they look like they have pretty good nutrition, I think there probably struggling to metabolize what's there, within the constraints of the limited light.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hard to see. Are the leaf tips burnt from too much fertilizer? If too much has been added plant is locking out and needs fresh water flushed through. If not she is hungry and showing nitrogen and other deficiencies.

Whats the input and runoff ec? Ph?

jamk911

jamk911

Oh also.. do i leave em till theyre crispy and fall off on their own.. so they can transfer all the mobile nutes? Or get em away asap

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Yeah just got freaked.. it dont get much light.. but god damn that fan leaf dying rn was the size of my hand! Lol .. i mean otherwise they look amazing .. but shit scared me half to death lol.. especially since they got soo damn tall.. the bottom 2 feet dont get much light i just got rid of the branches lol
Dude don't worry thats why we jump to help bro most of it is natural if you think about it.
Anymore help needed just message bro

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Oh also.. do i leave em till theyre crispy and fall off on their own.. so they can transfer all the mobile nutes? Or get em away asap
I would help her out an get rid bro till you see no yellowish on them then stop

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Aluminium foil shiny side up reflects the light bro shh dont tell no one o what bollocks šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜€

jamk911

jamk911

Its hard to get a decent angle pic lol .. its crazy how optics work.. at height theyre at right now.. the leaves look invisible in pictures lol.. if i angle from top they look more normal..
And the tips have a tiny bit of nute burn from like a month ago.. havent really used nutes tho since well.. since a month ago lol.. and just flushed last week.. the soils really healthy.. just used some ferts actually yesterday in watering to try and give em more nutes for their growth

20200817 204733
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
It's pretty normal for yellowing at the bottom leaves during flower, there taking it out of the bottom leaves and putting it into flowering growth. I would agree with BSG that they appear a bit stretchy and reaching for light. Otherwise they look like they have pretty good nutrition, I think there probably struggling to metabolize what's there, within the constraints of the limited light.
How did the coconut water work for you in the end frankster?

jamk911

jamk911

Yeah but i cant do all that foil stuff.. lol..
Whenevet someone comes over actually i have to rapidly carry plants to basement and hide em and take light and fan and stuff out of closet .. dont wanna add tinfoil to the list..
Lol

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea, sometimes I wait for them as crispies, sometimes I help them along, there's no big difference really. If there's a bit of green still left in them, you can leave them on to allow the plant to extract all the potential, but that's the only benefit, it's marginal at most.

Looks like light is the limiting factor here. I would bring down those lights if possible.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Its hard to get a decent angle pic lol .. its crazy how optics work.. at height theyre at right now.. the leaves look invisible in pictures lol.. if i angle from top they look more normal..
And the tips have a tiny bit of nute burn from like a month ago.. havent really used nutes tho since well.. since a month ago lol.. and just flushed last week.. the soils really healthy.. just used some ferts actually yesterday in watering to try and give em more nutes for their growth
Need to get some reflective foil down there bro will boost your light down the bottom cheapest extra watts you can buy šŸ˜‰

jamk911

jamk911

i used to put my wifes mirror in there to help a bit but we screwed it onto the door for her now soo cabt move it quick or easy now lol

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
How did the coconut water work for you in the end frankster?

Turned out well, all the cannabis seems to have good potency and great smell.

The unknown #3 turned out the best, IMO

I got thousands of seeds from this run.

jamk911

jamk911

lol bring em down!
Theyre 3 inches away!
Im tryna bring em up but im waiting for wife to bring home screw in holder things.. for cieling.. and then gt remove the top shelf

20200817 205422

Latest posts

Top Bottom