Nutrients and or fertilizer to add to soil.

• Thread starter joshua9595
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joshua9595

Hi if you don't know I'm new to growing cannabis. I have heard from my audio book you can add certain things to your soil to obviously help the plant strive.

Unfortunately due to cannabis and not having a pen and paper I have not remember or wrote these things down... Also you guys seem to go more into detail.

Ok so I have two blue cheese growing and have not used any nutrients on them other than the ones in the soil. The soil is baught from the gardening store.(the plants are around three weeks old from seed)

Could I please have some info on Pk and NPK. How to measure it, what are the best items to mix with the soil?, How much to use and also will using a fertilizer to enhance bud growth be too much after using there ingredients in my soil when I re pot.

O

omega_mu

What is the soil brand/type? Others may want to know what your working with specifically

Youtube is your friend, buildasoil videos, Mr grow it videos, etc.

Two categories if talking nutes veg and bloom. If decent soil like ocean forest you can get good 6 weeks. So may only need bloom. I use organic gaia green or now buildasoil for amending and topdress and microbes, silica, etc. during both veg and bloom. All products tell you how much to use. You can use less , never use more. Remember not just about nutes, not saying go spend a bunch of money on stuff but there is more going on in that soil. My suggestion if possible have one plant to experiment with, new soil, old soil, amend, topdress, whatever, you can try and compare to others you do your normal way.

J

joshua9595

What is the soil brand/type? Others may want to know what your working with specifically

Youtube is your friend, buildasoil videos, Mr grow it videos, etc.

Two categories if talking nutes veg and bloom. If decent soil like ocean forest you can get good 6 weeks. So may only need bloom. I use organic gaia green or now buildasoil for amending and topdress and microbes, silica, etc. during both veg and bloom. All products tell you how much to use. You can use less , never use more. Remember not just about nutes, not saying go spend a bunch of money on stuff but there is more going on in that soil. My suggestion if possible have one plant to experiment with, new soil, old soil, amend, topdress, whatever, you can try and compare to others you do your normal way.
Thankyou i have been reading about compost tea also. Would that be a good idea to try as a new grower?

Top Bottom