Nutrients for autoflowers

• Thread starter Farmerman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Was wondering when and how much to feed ....i have 9 day old autos in playgron bat guano ..

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Yeah i guessed that wasnt too sure ... about 5 or 6 weeks in ? .. altho the lifespan of her is only 8 weeks ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not sure what you consider perfect conditions? But highly unlikely it finishes in 7-8 weeks. Some do most do not. And conditions have a affect but genetics rule. Good luck

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Haha yeah i know mate 😂👌 shes under almost perfect conditions so hopefully no set backs

Like @Moshmen said. Breeder recs are usually a bit “hopeful”. Expect at least 2 weeks past what they say. Often times more. Patience equals potency.

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Perfect conditions meaning addequet air coming in and out the tent with enough light and heat with rh of 40ish ....27 lights on 21 off...but i get what your saying i do expect it to be a little longer i have a scope to check the trichomes progress in the later stage hopeing all goes well 🤞🤞 thanks for advice lads 👌

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
27 on 21 off? What do you mean by that? Just curious.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

All i run is autoflowers, for veg botanacare pro grow 2ml per gal and go easy, for flower Atami Bloombastic 2ml per gal go really really easy, botanacare pro is mostly fish mulch and nitro, i start feeding at day 21 strain dependent and aclimate your plants to the food, the Atami works wonders but you must go easy or you will burn them.

Slap

Slap

We will see that’s just what they say on the package to get you to buy it
My auto is supposed to be flowering around 6 weeks, but that has happened yet. I'm with you on that one. I didn't have to buy it though.

Top Bottom