nutrients for hydro? help!!

• Thread starter husky1808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Baba g you better show respect your talkin to the guy with the best weed in cali. Ridiculous

S

strictlyOG

Baba g you better show respect your talkin to the guy with the best weed in cali. Ridiculous
LOL. i produce the higest grade of OG. dont know about you other guys pumpin out all those nasty strains. and if you dont believe me go walk into the main dispensaries in the bay and LA and you will be able to see my finished product. dont know about you guys. but they pay up to 6k for each p of mines with no consignment. that right there has to tell you something when your trying to compare your 3 or 4k bud to mines. i was simply letting that dickhead know that GH is not the BEST! i myself used their line and it was shit. just trying to help you guys out. go spend that little extra on your Advanced Nutrients and itll pay in return was what i was trying to get across to you. dont get me wrong its not only the nutes. you have to have everything else perfect as well. its just that AN will give your bud a higher grade than your previous grow. even if its your first time. lol a baby can even do it like a pro. haha i dont know why you guys make it seem like its so difficult.

S

strictlyOG

did you guys think you grew better because you had more posts than i. LOL sorry if i broke anyone's ego. I'm not trying to make enemies here. were all brothers in this community. so i wont put anyone down. i wont treat someone the way i wouldn't want to be treated. so sorry again if i offended anyone

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Who u callin a dickhead. No body on the farm believes for a second that your the real deal. caliin people dickhead. pretty sure that isnt tolerated round here. You might be able to get away with it though your obviously the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom