Nutrients help, and discussion

• Thread starter Hanta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hanta

Hanta

Wondering what I should go for in bloom. Have been using General Organics for veg and its decent but I've been looking into Earth Juice and Advanced Nutrients. Also, Gaia Green dry amendments as they are localish. I read this article and it got me thinking about bloom nutrients... https://www.autoflower.net/forums/t...rganics-and-more-comparisons-additives.31829/ . The main reason for thinking of using dry amendments is getting a better taste at the end. I guess I can't really just rely on dry amendments because I can only top dress now. What do you guys think?

Anyone have any experience using Hygrozime, Sensizyme, AN Big Bud and Catalyst and any Earth Juice products.

Nutrients help and discussion
Nutrients help and discussion 2
Nutrients help and discussion 3
Nutrients help and discussion 4
BudBogart

BudBogart

Wondering what I should go for in bloom. Have been using General Organics for veg and its decent but I've been looking into Earth Juice and Advanced Nutrients. Also, Gaia Green dry amendments as they are localish. I read this article and it got me thinking about bloom nutrients... https://www.autoflower.net/forums/t...rganics-and-more-comparisons-additives.31829/ . The main reason for thinking of using dry amendments is getting a better taste at the end. I guess I can't really just rely on dry amendments because I can only top dress now. What do you guys think?

Anyone have any experience using Hygrozime, Sensizyme, AN Big Bud and Catalyst and any Earth Juice products.

If you have a good soil base to start with using dry top dressed amendments is a great way to go.
I’ve used nothing but dy organics for years. They help build your soil better each year.

Hanta

Hanta

If you have a good soil base to start with using dry top dressed amendments is a great way to go.
I’ve used nothing but dy organics for years. They help build your soil better each year.

Mostly just horse manure. But its decent. Also would 1" x 1" fencing holes be too small? I see everyone using the 1"x2" fences. Not sure how else to support my plants

Top Bottom