Nutrients mills or monkey help....

• Thread starter Turbo530
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Turbo530

Can any1 possibly help me out n guide me in the right direction, I'm about to switch my babies to there 12/12 cycle and was goin to switch there nutes from canna to either mills or monkey but not sure on which would give the best results so any info and advice would be truly gratefully received....

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Can any1 possibly help me out n guide me in the right direction, I'm about to switch my babies to there 12/12 cycle and was goin to switch there nutes from canna to either mills or monkey but not sure on which would give the best results so any info and advice would be truly gratefully received....
post pictures of your plants,.

T

Turbo530

post pictures of your plants,.
20240311 155705

T

Turbo530

I will take a pic with the lights of later. I'm using Canna A+B with a little super thrive and fornulex. Was goin to switch and start using the Mills set up from there A+B all the way through the range of food while flowering or was goin to use the Monkey nutrition range through flowering. Just don't no which one to go with though.

T

Turbo530

you got a hps light,, just makes it hard to see health of plants,.
take pictures of the nutrients you want to switch to or already have but post whatever you got there and tell me what your feeding,..

odirt

odirt

I’ve try canna mills and house n garden. I like mills but running coco at 15ml+ a gallon I couldn’t justify pay more for the base than house garden only using 12ml max 1 week rest usually 10 ml. Will say hot slightly more yield with mills but canna and house n garden better product. Just my opinion

T

Turbo530

I’ve try canna mills and house n garden. I like mills but running coco at 15ml+ a gallon I couldn’t justify pay more for the base than house garden only using 12ml max 1 week rest usually 10 ml. Will say hot slightly more yield with mills but canna and house n garden better product. Just my opinion
Nice 1 I appreciate the input brother.

Top Bottom