Nutrients needed for the Flowering cycle

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

So guys I bought the Flora Nova Grow and Bloom nutrients for my run this time and I’m wondering will the Flora Nova Bloom be enough for flower without needing other nutrients to get nice size buds? I’m growing in Fox Farm coco loco. I was thinking about getting the liquid kool bloom to go with my Flora nova base flowering nutrient but I heard countless people say the kool bloom is too much and the flora nova is enough on its own. Can I get away with just the Flora nova or do I need the Kool Bloom as well?

mancorn

mancorn

So guys I bought the Flora Nova Grow and Bloom nutrients for my run this time and I’m wondering will the Flora Nova Bloom be enough for flower without needing other nutrients to get nice size buds? I’m growing in Fox Farm coco loco. I was thinking about getting the liquid kool bloom to go with my Flora nova base flowering nutrient but I heard countless people say the kool bloom is too much and the flora nova is enough on its own. Can I get away with just the Flora nova or do I need the Kool Bloom as well?
I’d stick to your Grow mixed with Bloom (since you already have it). The entire bloom feed is a crock created by manufacturers to sell you more bottles - “our own secret ingredients”, yeah right. You don’t need the Kool Bloom.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

The entire bloom feed is a crock created by manufacturers to sell you more bottles - “our own secret ingredients”, yeah right. You don’t need the Kool Bloom.
This. And they're also contributing to phosphate pollution in our freshwater ecosystems.

But the unicorn tears in their products work great! 🤣

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Pretty much any major brand of fertilizer made for marijuana will grow big buds. It ain't the fertilizer. Fertilizer isn't food for plants, light and CO2 are. Plants need much less fertilizer than you think. They can only use fertilizer up to what is allowed by how much CO2 they can process, which is in turn limited by how much light they get. I have a couple ten footers right now that have been fed three times since April, and at half recommended strength when I did.

How big your buds get depends on growing conditions, the strain, and to a lesser degree, manipulation of the plant. You can't feed you way out of limits imposed by those factors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom