Nutrients to help bulk or trichomes?

• Thread starter CINDARELLA99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

This is copied from your copied and pasted dribble

"Metal halide is a highly efficient light source capable of delivering a white light in the range of 2700 to 5500 Kelvin"

so why is this light source not able to accomplish what the op asked in the original post?
Accomplish what?

Puscifer

Puscifer

A simple switching from HPS to MH the last two weeks of flower isn't going to do anything noticeable as far as yield. But switching to increase potency? :rolleyes:
Been there, done that.
To the OP, the best thing to ensure maximum bud production is dial in your environment and your plants' health. Without those two things in check NOTHING will increase bulk/potency.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Dude, Ed Rosenthals book has some out-dated shit, plus companies will say whatever to sell products, especially in a market where the government has NO oversight and alot of people have NO ethics.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Dude, Ed Rosenthals book has some out-dated shit, plus companies will say whatever to sell products, especially in a market where the government has NO oversight and alot of people have NO ethics.
Could you recommend any, more current, literature?

D

Donkdbz

Amino's, Fulvic/Humic and PGPB's. Along with the right ppms of nutes per YOUR genetics and environment.

Adding Tric production though is hella easy and lots of options. chitisan, jasmonic acid and so on. downside is since they induced stress. incorrect timing can reduce yields and also may cause herms.

T

TerpeneTom

Terpinator is definitely the way to go. I used it in the last 6 weeks of flower and I saw a huge increase in aromatics and over all crystal content. Definitely saw a difference and I plan on using it from veg through flower for my next cycle. http://terpinator.com/

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Terpinator is definitely the way to go. I used it in the last 6 weeks of flower and I saw a huge increase in aromatics and over all crystal content. Definitely saw a difference and I plan on using it from veg through flower for my next cycle. http://terpinator.com/
Pics? Can't help but feel like your associated with terpinator brand. Your a member as of today and on several threads representing terpinator.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

This website
Ed rosenthal is actually up to date. Revised in 2009 or 2010. And there are a few growers on here that are educated, but I have come across A LOT of uneducated growers. This is the internet bro, I could post a thread telling people that pissing on their plants is beneficial. Lol. I actually had a guy get into an argument with me saying that HPS had more blue light spectrum than MH. lol. And I had to school him.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

O shit it was actually this thread that I was told HPS had more blue than MH. lol

C

Cherokee Joe

In answer to the OP's original question, Blackstrap Molasses at 1tbls per gallon of water. Natural nutrient. I usually use it 2 or 3 times during the last 5 weeks.
Read any of of the 378,983,365,125 Google search results to understand how it works.

clockworx

clockworx

This thread is funny ,,,,,did someone post a "warning this bulb is explosive" essay !!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::stop::lurking::lurking: LMFO
This isn't rollitup, the place where beginners talk like seasoned pros and never realize that real growers can spot them so they continue to copy and paste bullshit ....sheeshhh...... around here if your new to growing you listen and learn, not pretend to have tried everything and hope people will think your a pro......:peeking::peeking:

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

This thread is funny ,,,,,did someone post a "warning this bulb is explosive" essay !!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::stop::lurking::lurking: LMFO
This isn't rollitup, the place where beginners talk like seasoned pros and never realize that real growers can spot them so they continue to copy and paste bullshit ....sheeshhh...... around here if your new to growing you listen and learn, not pretend to have tried everything and hope people will think your a pro......:peeking::peeking:

The past year or two this place has become more and more like roll it up. hardly any of the real OG's frequent this forum anymore..

Top Bottom