Nutrients with FFOF?

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Its illegal in maryland and texas and new mexico for sure. Not sure about anyone ekse.
not in texas,ive collected rain water for 50 yrs,well let me rephrase that,if and when we do get rain which is usally around feb i fill all my barrels and 250 gal ibc toe with rain water,it is so rare that i even stand out in the flash flood and fill 5 gal buckets to fill my barrels and totes before the rain stops hhahah,ive never heard of collection being illegal any were in this state and lived here 59 years,hell all the water at or deer camps and such is rain water,some have 5 or 6 250 gal IBC totes on the leases,if there is a roof or lean to anywere near a tote it is catching water,my place in west texas ,the only water there is there is feed into my rain tower,there is a wind mill pumping water for the animals but isnt really a potable water for humans,but ya ive lived every were in the state just about and have never heard of it.
wouldnt matter if it was ,we have a tendacy to do as we please here and will go tooth and nail all the way hahahahh

G

Grimsmurf

not in texas,ive collected rain water for 50 yrs,well let me rephrase that,if and when we do get rain which is usally around feb i fill all my barrels and 250 gal ibc toe with rain water,it is so rare that i even stand out in the flash flood and fill 5 gal buckets to fill my barrels and totes before the rain stops hhahah,ive never heard of collection being illegal any were in this state and lived here 59 years,hell all the water at or deer camps and such is rain water,some have 5 or 6 250 gal IBC totes on the leases,if there is a roof or lean to anywere near a tote it is catching water,my place in west texas ,the only water there is there is feed into my rain tower,there is a wind mill pumping water for the animals but isnt really a potable water for humans,but ya ive lived every were in the state just about and have never heard of it.
wouldnt matter if it was ,we have a tendacy to do as we please here and will go tooth and nail all the way hahahahh
As far as Texas goes you probably are right. Just when I was stationed there they said it was illegal to collect rain water. I'm not sure if that was uncle Sam or maybe even a local code. But for sure here in new mexico its illegal. Codes will knock your barrel over and give you a 600$ fine.

Moshmen

Moshmen

As far as Texas goes you probably are right. Just when I was stationed there they said it was illegal to collect rain water. I'm not sure if that was uncle Sam or maybe even a local code. But for sure here in new mexico its illegal. Codes will knock your barrel over and give you a 600$ fine.
That sucks!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

might be difrent on goverment facility,not the rest of state though,wichita falls was the worse place,soring heat in summers but you do get some what of a winter,but ya i stil rob the sky when i can hahahah

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

WTF??? WOW! I almost don't believe it when I read shit like this?! I'm glad I'm old enough to remember when this was a free country! It used to be a pretty good place

Top Bottom