Nutrients

• Thread starter Detroitgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KK26

I have been using general hydroponics flora nova line, I am still a beginner. Is there any line better with less products?

I'd suggest looking at Buddhas Tree Organicus which is an all in one grow and bloom.

Over a few decades I've tried most and I swear by this Buddhas Tree Organicus, it's easy, cheap and very effective even at less than the minimal recommended dosage.

I've been using this alone as my only liquid feed for a about 3 years now and it's so consistent.

Only other thing I use is Ecothrive Charge when potting up. Just the once and soil becomes bursting with life, springtails and all.

Nothing else at all.

2rivers

2rivers

Ima getting dizzy reading about nutrients!

My next run will be in Promix BX and I want simple.. from start to finish.

What's the best simple solution for great results?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ima getting dizzy reading about nutrients!

My next run will be in Promix BX and I want simple.. from start to finish.

What's the best simple solution for great results?
Simple to me is 3 gallon containers because 1 gallon of water or feed does the job and is big enough for most indoor grows....I use General hydroponics 3 part system plus Kool Bloom weeks 4-5-6 of flower. 1 gal pots @ 78f should dry in 3-4 days allowing weekly feeds. I use the nute's starting weeks 2-3 in veg 1/1/1 + 1 ml up.....That's 1ml micro - 1ml grow - 1 ml bloom & 1 ml ph up.......I work up with the nutes weekly so by weeks 4 they are getting 5/5/5 +3ml up.........in flower I give them the same feed until I see buds forming then they get 5/5/10 + 3ml up.....by weeks 4 I add 3 ml Kool Bloom weeks 5-6 I'll add 5 ml KB then week 7 I drop the KB weeks 8 I drop everything and go water only, lately I'm going RO water the last weeks.

Dye

Dye

Truth is there is probably hundreds of ferts that will work good.
Pick a 3 part you can get and find the sweet spot.

Top Bottom