Nutrients

• Thread starter Don154
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don154

Don154

Hey growmies ima newb to the community and find this app very informative so let me thank you guys in advance as I already know you’ll have informative tips, with that said I’m starting and 4x8 grow with 8 5 gallon pots my question is how much nutrients do I need for my first run? Will a 1 quart starter kit get me through? Or do I need much more ?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hey growmies ima newb to the community and find this app very informative so let me thank you guys in advance as I already know you’ll have informative tips, with that said I’m starting and 4x8 grow with 8 5 gallon pots my question is how much nutrients do I need for my first run? Will a 1 quart starter kit get me through? Or do I need much more ?
Howdy and welcome!! That’s going to be dependent on your medium of growing. Are you growing in soil? If so what kind? Fox farm ocean forest has enough nutrients to get you through around a month of veg. Normally don’t start feeding nutrients outside of Calmag until beginning of flower. Also, what line of nutrients do you plan on running?

Don154

Don154

Howdy and welcome!! That’s going to be dependent on your medium of growing. Are you growing in soil? If so what kind? Fox farm ocean forest has enough nutrients to get you through around a month of veg. Normally don’t start feeding nutrients outside of Calmag until beginning of flower. Also, what line of nutrients do you plan on running?
Hey thanks for the hospitality, planning on running Mother Earth 70/30 blend coco and perlite along with emerald harvest nutrients and rock resinator

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hey thanks for the hospitality, planning on running Mother Earth 70/30 blend coco and perlite along with emerald harvest nutrients and rock resinator
Good deal, I know quite a few who grow this way so you’re in the right place and I am sure someone can point you in the right direction! Wish you the best of luck, and hope to see a journal of progress :)

Top Bottom