Nutrients

• Thread starter rrrreaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rrrreaper

rrrreaper

SINCE I JUMPED BACK INTO THE GAME IT'S ALL ABOUT SELLING YOU USELESS CRAP! COOLING HOODS? SODIUM LIGHTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE VERY HOT! COOL THEM YOU LOOSE LIGHT! AND ENCLOSED HOODS WAIST HALF YOUR LIGHT! I STARTED WITH STREET LIGHTS! PLANTS DONT NEED ALL THAT FANCY CRAP THEY SELL NOW! IT'S VERY SIMPLE YOU ARE GROWING A ROOT SYSTEM NOT A PLANT! ALL I USE IS VERY LITTLE LOCAL HARDWARE FISH & GUANO TO GROW & 2 TBL SPOONS PER 55 GAL OF 5-50-17 EVERY OTHER WATER FOR BUD. 1/4 TSP EPSOM SALT (mag,) & OXY-CAL. BACKSTRAP & THRIVE (one drop gal) ALL THE WAY. WHEN YOU KICK COAT OF BONE MEAL! RARLY CHECK PH OR PPM NEVER DID.

rrrreaper

rrrreaper

PARABOLIC HOODS LOTS OF VENT, HEPA INTAKE 2X 8" TUBOS OUT 6 FANS!

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

20160209 153905
BAM......LIKE EMERIL LEGASSE!

M

mixedbag

Yeh i just hopped back on the thc wagon myself after a 4 year period of moving around the country . I didnt have any shit so i found an old shop light and some miracle grow african violet blooming food 7-7-7 . The 2 plants (unknown but good,from the local dispensary (from there buds not purchased seed) both turned female and maybe 2.5 feet tall with some nice buds , OH i do put them in a sunny window when i can , but living in the u.p. of michigan hasnt been alot, hell it snow 5 " last night .But when that front porch warms up i can get 3-6 hours when the suns out . smells good,flushing out one . I got another light (not worth mentioning) and some sensi star bloom for my other up and coming little treats . Im a very heavy ass smoker but needed to give my lungs a break and wallet .... so now im an on the budget with hopes of a small outdoor crop to give me enough for next winter . If the deer,rabbits,and local weirdos dont get them while sneaking around my yard all night

Top Bottom