nutrifield coco nutrients

• Thread starter shoestring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

My cousins buddy just took me to his garden the other day and it looked very nice. Very clean. Running 8 600 watters in them old school p.l. ''deep'' reflectors. Each lamp was over a 3x3 drain table with a neat little homemade frame with caster wheels to roll em around. Sweet. He was running a.sealed room with co2, mini split, and dehuey (seems alot of growers running sealed these days). He was rocking 1 gallon growbags of nutrifield coco feeding drip to waste and using these nutrifield nutes. I have heard about them and i think thier an aussie company. He only uses a coco A&B and his plants look fantastic. Anyways i dont know much about nutrifield and they seem to be cheaper than canna, house and garden and even my ionic line. The guy also said the nute has alot of additives already mixed in the base. Like silica and enzymes and.aminos. Anyways. Does anyone run this stuff and what is the price you pay and most.improtantly where.in the hell do u get this stuff??? Seems to be high quality and if.its cheaper than what i run i will give her a shot. Thanks my fellow Farmers!!!!

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I've been running it for 3 years almost. I love if. Not sure where you can get it in your area. I have a buddy I get mine from.

shoestring

shoestring

Are you running the nf coco nutrient? It seems to be very similar to h&g, canna, atami, ionic, etc but much much cheaper. Are you running any of the additives? Theres not many in the line.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Are you running the nf coco nutrient? It seems to be very similar to h&g, canna, atami, ionic, etc but much much cheaper. Are you running any of the additives? Theres not many in the line.
I run the full line, the only thing I think it's missing is a p/k booster. I use roots hpk, not that it's a high p/k like some but I like it and the plants seem do do well with it. The lines super clean, phaacutical grade salts, the additives are all super clean mostly organic. Way cheaper then canna and h & g, I'd say it's just as good or better. I know msrp on the 20L jugs of base I buy is like $225 I think. Not sure what the I ther 2 are at but I think substantially more.

shoestring

shoestring

I think iam going to try it out. I got to find a retailer.that carries it. Its not cheaper than ionic but the same price. There are hydroponic stores all over michigan but it its going to be hard to find a nutrifield dealer. They dont have a very firm foothold here in the States yet. If they start stocking next to the canna and h&g shelves its going to take off. Its WAY cheaper then either of those. And.i think it has silica and a few other goodies added in where the big nute companies do not add that to their base nutrient. Thanks for the reply.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I think iam going to try it out. I got to find a retailer.that carries it. Its not cheaper than ionic but the same price. There are hydroponic stores all over michigan but it its going to be hard to find a nutrifield dealer. They dont have a very firm foothold here in the States yet. If they start stocking next to the canna and h&g shelves its going to take off. Its WAY cheaper then either of those. And.i think it has silica and a few other goodies added in where the big nute companies do not add that to their base nutrient. Thanks for the reply.

The base is awesome. There's a lot of goodies in it. Do you ever do online ordering?

shoestring

shoestring

Yes as a matter of fact i do. Just bought myself a 6x6x6 tent for a veg room for x mas. Great deal too. And my wife gets our spare bedroom back. Lol. But ordering heavy liquids i always said no because of the shipping costs. If it could be cost effective for me i would do it.in a heartbeat.

shoestring

shoestring

I fill 4 35 gallon trash can reservoirs about every 5 days in full flower in my bloom room dowstairs. In veg i use another 35 gallon res but with this.tank i just use a watering wand. My nutrient costs can get up there just for my small basement setup. Thank god i started re using.my coco coir awhile back. That shit can get.pricey if you dont!!!!

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

With that amount of water you'd need 5L of base 5L Alaska pure, 2 L of cargo boost and 2L of fullife. That's ausuming you only run nutrients for about 50 days. Shipping on that shouldn't be to bad. I think msrp on a 5Lset of base is only like $65 but who pays msrp anymore.

shoestring

shoestring

Shit. I think i wanna just run the base nute for the first couple runs just feel around with it and see how it plays out. Then i wanna just run the alaska pure and maybe cargo boost. I believe that bottle has the chitosan in it rite? The fulvic bottle i wouldnt run. I got an old bottle from humboldt. I use that just for foliar with some nitrozime. Their enzyme bottle i wouldnt use. The ocean mist i dont know about. Sounds alot like a catalyst like liquid karma or roots organic trinity. Could you tell me what the NPK numbers are when a&b base are added together??

Last edited:
J

Jalisco Kid

Their site does not list the salts they use, do you know? JK

shoestring

shoestring

A realtives friend uses the stuff but i forgot to ask him where he gets his. I believe he orders it. I have another grower buddy who uses nutrifield now too i guess. Talked to him last night. I will figure out where to get it and how much i got to pay real soon. On it rite now actually. Alot of these hydroponic store retailers in my area are fly by night con jobbers who smell a buck. Ive seen it a few times while just looking down the aisles of some of these stores and seeing some young newer grower just get taken by these store owners and employees. Selling them stuff they do not need and way over charging. Its pretty jive and theres only a handful in the area that u know are solid and in it for the long haul. I dont give the shady stores my business but i still when iam bored just walk into some time to time. It amazes me the amount of bullshit i overhear these yo yos talk sometimes.

D

Donkdbz

They use same salts as everyone else.
Cal Nitrate, MAP, MKP, Mag Nitrate, Mag Sulphate, Iron dpta, edta micros

D

Donkdbz

I run there Cargo Boost with my own Salt Mix. Works good at keeping PH stable like there site says.

Its ammonium nitrate and chitosan.

shoestring

shoestring

I found a store that stocks nutrifield in my area. I bought a liter each of a & b for coco and a liter of alaska pure. This place you can tell doesnt really know what thier doing and what they have with their pricing. I paid too much. Like 25$ for each bottle of of base. Ouch. Stores out West are way cheaper. But i wanted to give it a shot. This is o.e of them stores where the kid behind the counter has very little experience with products he sells and is a ''cookbook'' grower with very limited gardening skills and experience. I got to find a new nutrifield nutrient dealer. Besides not knowing how to price thier products they only had nutrifield in liter bottles. No 5 liters at all. Plus thier nutrifield coco was 23$. My Botanicare Readygro moisture coco is.only 17 bucks.

J

Jalisco Kid

I used to be(still am) a dealer for nutritech is au. If you really like it,become a dealer and order a pallet of it. My shipping was not that bad to San Diego.Your dealer prices will more then pay for shipping. Split the pallet with some friends, or offer to sell it to the growstores. JK

shoestring

shoestring

I found one store down inDetroit just now. They got the entire nutrifield line except alaska pure (which i already have a bottle of) in stock at 75% off. He said their not going to carry it anymore because everyone is just programmed to buy the more than twice as expensive canna or h&g. Iam going to buy thier entire stock of nutrifield if its as cheap as i think it is. Whats wierd is nutrifield is pretty much THE SAME FORMULAS as canna and h&g. But half the price. Growers are a trendy bunch thats for sure. A local retailer in my area is doing the same and not stocking the Hesi nutrient line because no one is buying it. And thier coco nutrient is a simple one part and really inexpensive.

J

Jalisco Kid

Hey Dude you know AN is worth all the money and it is made just for marijuana with tons of Published research.

No reason to ever walk into a hydrostore except to pickup your nice pests and other diseases. Look at agri.suppy stores for good salts. Most are not that high quality as farmers do not think they need it or can afford it. Haifa is a good example.
A salt is not a salt equally, but food grade is food grade. Small things to look for is the balance in anions and cations. most ratios are similar on the whole. Some Ca ratios are out of wack, as N3:N4 ratios needs to be looked at also. JK
Killer deal but open a bottle of each before you pay the guy. He might have had it for awhile, and you guys go thru some temp.changes out there.

shoestring

shoestring

Thats exactly what i was thinking last night. If i go down there and buy up this 75% off nutrifield line how long has the nutes been sitting? Dont want to buy dusty ass bottles.of an old nutrient thats been sitting.on the sheves for a long time. No matter how inexpensive. I think iam going to just stick with my ionic one part jugs for now. I was thinking about switching to something else for coco but the same price and all that. But hey if it isnt broke. I know that ionic really well. Its quite popular here in michigan where its made and its only 32$ a gallon. Nutrients, coco coir (and i reuse that up to3 times) and of course my electric bill (5x600 & 2x1000) are my biggest costs every run.

Top Bottom