Nutrifield Nutrients & NF Coco Bags

• Thread starter Horticulture420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Horticulture420

I have been using the Nutrifield range of nutrients along with the Nutrifield Coco bags for the past year and have been mighty impressed with the results and the general health of the plants from start to finish. Who else out there has had experience with products from Nutrifield? I would like to hear other peoples experiences with these products and how they have worked for them or any problems they may have encountered.

Nfcoco
Nfcocobag
justsomeguy

justsomeguy

i use their coco bricks from time to time when they're what's available. never had a problem with those. i've seen their nute line at one of my shops and considered running it. super affordable but never talked to anyone that's used it. i'm givin dutchmaster a try this round, another australian line. powerful stuff.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
NF coco is good, no need to flush. keep an eye out fir bugs though, jus like any other coco brand.

Confu...

J

jimbobthe3rd

lol, sounds like this guy works for NF and just joined to promote...but yea my local shop just started stocking this stuff, no experience with it as i think it's just come out? Although my shop guy did give me one of their hoodies to wear it's nice haha xD.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
lol, sounds like this guy works for NF and just joined to promote...but yea my local shop just started stocking this stuff, no experience with it as i think it's just come out? Although my shop guy did give me one of their hoodies to wear it's nice haha xD.

prolly, lol, but the stuff is pretty good though. I perfer chunky coco though, but at like 25-35$ per bag (50l i think) and u dont need to rinse it, not bad.

confu...

J

jimbobthe3rd

Is it real fine grade stuff? The finer the dust particles the better the quality is ment to be, i might ask my local to open up a bag and show me lol.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Is it real fine grade stuff? The finer the dust particles the better the quality is ment to be, i might ask my local to open up a bag and show me lol.

its pretty fine but not dust particle fine, lol

confu...

Top Bottom