NW Newbie

• Thread starter Snoozer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snoozer

Greetings to all! Med User from the dry part of the NW. Love the forums and the relaxed atmosphere here on the Farm.

Look forward to learning a lot from all of the great growers and breeders.

Snoozer

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Snoozer welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Snoozer :hi

S

Snoozer

Thanks Logic and Hererisssh!

I may spend the rest of the day going through that awesome strain guide.:time

FWIW, I have always been a lurker at sites. As of today, I am no longer a posting virgin!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Way to pop your cherry snoozer. Loads to peep around here, have fun and post up!

S

samara

Hi Snoozer!!!!!!!

I just "popped my cherry" as well lol. seems like avery friendly place so far. see ya around ;)

Peace and Luv
Samara

U

ubenhadd

Way to go Snoozer keep going the right way, good luck & Vibes

M

mrdjk5

welcome to the farm

hi , welcome to the farm ,
enjoy ur stay :dance

S

Snoozer

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. It's greatly appreciated. You have a nice community here.

B

BrandNew2THIS

Greetings to all! Med User from the dry part of the NW. Love the forums and the relaxed atmosphere here on the Farm.

Look forward to learning a lot from all of the great growers and breeders.

Snoozer

Welcome Snoozer,
I am new also and also from the North West, Welcome to the forum I love it so far. My first one. Well I hope you enjoy your part of the northwest I am in the rainy one and I also would like to see you enjoy yourself here as much as I am. If you are looking for help this is the right place for sure. My first day here someone named Smoking gun was kind enough to teach me a few important things. I am pretty confident you will have a simaler experience and if you do not find the help you need being so close to me let me know if theres anything that I can do. Including relationship advice. I am a girl but dont let that bother ya. I sure hope there are more women here thats all Im missing so far some girls to talk to about this. Not that you boys are uncool I love my boys, but I need my girls too ya know.

A

alegoblin

GREEEETINGS Snoozer Glad you be up in here at the Farm.Peace,Ale :beer

Latest posts

Top Bottom