NWElite89- UC4XL *Critical Kush*

• Thread starter NWElite89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NWElite89

Quick Update-

Just chopped her down about 5 days ago and I can already tell that these plants in terms of quality are way ahead of other batches I have done. Did pretty well except for the last week in flowering where the colas just fell everywhere in the garden even after tying them up in certain places. Already been starting on my official SCROG screen and will be in the grow for sure as funds have allowed me to progress. I think I will buy another filter just for the cut-down and for the last few weeks in flowering, as this particular strain has got some odor to it. Not as much pop corn bud this time, but still have lots of room for improvement and I think that is where the SCROG will pick up slack. Ill try and get and some photos up here shortly.

Dooty

Dooty

Photos and a wet weight if you got one would be sick...was a pleasure to watch man and cant wait to see your next run with the screen!!

-Dooty

N

NWElite89

@Dooty-

Ill see if i cant dig one up with the last week in flowering or two. Kinda of in a transitional phase between plants/rooms and behind for MY schedule. I was kinda of shocked at how the colas fell over and was expecting the branches to be a little bigger to support them longer, but stuff happens..... I am thinking about a 60.5 x 60.5 screen with 5x5 squares. I think I can do about 14-20 colas next round per plant and it should fill up nicely and be a little thicker as well.

Hard to patient, but the drying and curing process is a real art that I am still trying to perfect.

Haggardass

Haggardass

That should be a sight to see elite, not nearly enough big scrogs around I know as soon as my living conditions allow for it I'll be strictly ascrog guy I've always wanted to try it and I know I would like it.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Nice job NWE. I'm glad to see another member who packs a tent tight.

Interested to hear the outcome.

N

NWElite89

Almost dry enough and would imagine by weeks end, I will have some final numbers. Humidity has kinda of been a tad high, so its been taking a little longer than expected, but being patient at this stage is important.

N

NWElite89

The Critical Kush is definitely a dense strain that is sure taking her sweet time drying. This bud is super dense and I know it gave some warning about humidity to avoid mold or pm, but it just so close that I dont want to pull early as I think I did that earlier with other strains. Hoping by sunday/monday that they will be ready for curing. Smoked a small sample and it is way better than my other stuff grown in the past. Overall super happy so far and cant wait for the next round. Pictures should be up my mid-week

A

A-Roe

After about ten days if mine aren't fully dried, they go outside in the car with the windows up during mid day for a couple of hours and wa la.

N

NWElite89

Been doing the paper-bag method here the past couple of days, and it seems to help. I know my problem with previous grows was getting it dry enough and have that sweet smell instead of theat "hay" smell. I just checked them last night and I believe today or tomorrow they are ready. Trying not to rush this part but have learned already what I will do again for next cycle. I have not purchased a dehujmidifier, and my humidity stays about 58%.

N

NWElite89

Everything is pretty much dried and all accounted for. I ended up with just over 8oz. While its not exactly what i was hoping for, i still did the same number as last time with less plants. I think further technique with that scrog and learning how to train the plants will help me make the 1 pound with 4 plants. I have a lot of trim and small popcorn buds that will be going to some edibles or hash of some sort, so i guess all in all if you wanted to count that I would have about 9-10oz. Will try and get a pic up soon. Also will have another link to a thread for the next grow that will feature the SCROG!

Latest posts

Top Bottom