Nwg & Iron Lung Genetics

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Looking good Brother, The Tangey Bomb is a stretcher, keep up the LST and topping, She will make a nice "Bush" for ya.
I'm waiting to see your results W/Mars 1600 and 1kHPS,
I run 2-450 W Mars (one on each end) and 1-1K HPS (in center) in 2- 4.5'x5.5' flower rooms, and the first 2 runs were great, super frosty and dense as hell, with a great yield, this last run was a disaster, I'm suspecting my night temps were too low at the start of flower cycle for the last 4 plants harvested.
Fortunately I run a Perpetual Garden, so no big deal.
thank you brother this the 1st run w the combination i usually run led mars 1600's but i wanted to test this out we'll see results, what were the flowering times (days) for tangey bomb

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

The plants under MH were under the mars 1600. & viseversa, I switched them thats the pic you see now. I want to see if ther is a difference after the switch
What distance does everyone use for hps/mh lite between lite & canopy i might end up putting my other 1600 in the room
NWG Tangey bomb F4
ILG Lady lionheart & lady redeyes were fed Blue planet nutrients wk 2 1/4 strength ph'd 6.5 Ppm -200 , added silica, cal-mag & ancient earth! Soil is ffof-roots organic-coco

Top Bottom