Nyc Diesel Auto Flower From Crop King

• Thread starter Brazloko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chris oak

Looking Forward to seeing your results from
are you thinking of getting any other Strains and have you tried any other varieties?

Brazloko

Brazloko

So I have left this plants under t5 this hole time,5 days I go I harvest my first crop and put,this baby's under some decent lights....they did not develop to well but I am all to blame for it ...
Hopefully I can try to get some development out of then in the next month or so...

Brazloko

Brazloko

13 day q go I put this ladies under 40,000 lummens and they have fatting up pretty good.I hope they will do that for the next 2 weeks .....sour kush,a seed I found on my bud a while back just show bits sex today and she is a girl yaya...

20170405 153416
Brazloko

Brazloko

They are putting up some weight,they are suppose to be ready at 7 weeks of flowering with is next monday,but I will try to push to 9 weeks of flowering .for some reason I am having a issue up loading pics .

IMG 20170406 WA0020
IMG 20170406 WA0015
IMG 20170406 WA0019
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Looking Forward to seeing your results from
are you thinking of getting any other Strains and have you tried any other varieties?
Do you deal with them alot? I got a few white widows. I am trying my first indoor, having some issues. I have SO much to learn. I am thinking of creating my own post. -ty

Perception

Perception

@Brazloko Hey! I was wondering how these turned out (smoke report)? I just ordered some C.K. NYC-Diesel Autos to supplement my outdoor grow this year (it's hard to wait until Halloween for the rest of the plants!). Looking forward to it. Did the final product smell diesely, and have the diesel high?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Crop king new York city diesel by snoleperd, ps plants are small weed is swag.

Brazloko

Brazloko

@Brazloko Hey! I was wondering how these turned out (smoke report)? I just ordered some C.K. NYC-Diesel Autos to supplement my outdoor grow this year (it's hard to wait until Halloween for the rest of the plants!). Looking forward to it. Did the final product smell diesely, and have the diesel high?

i dont have a sense of smell,so i count tell ,and that was my second grow and i mess up big time,they didn't came out as good but i am all to blame ,c.k. have great genetics i was very successful with other strains from then .

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

These are probably the hardest autos I ever grew beacuse there so small and need extensive pruneing, I put 1 in a 3gal pot it grew to 16inc, the second 1 I put in a 2gal pot it grew to 14inc, the weed is not worth the trouble so I only did 2, ck has an autoflower called revolver white widow × new York city diesel a much bigger plant easy to grow and much better weed here is a pic

Reactions: Ina
Perception

Perception

These are probably the hardest autos I ever grew beacuse there so small and need extensive pruneing, I put 1 in a 3gal pot it grew to 16inc, the second 1 I put in a 2gal pot it grew to 14inc, the weed is not worth the trouble so I only did 2, ck has an autoflower called revolver white widow × new York city diesel a much bigger plant easy to grow and much better weed here is a pic

Cool, thanks for the feedback! I'm going to get these in the earth outdoors and let mother nature take care of the rest! My main outdoor grow are some feminized seeds I got, and these will just be for fun (one of the feminized seeds is Dark Angel by C.K.). Curious to see how it all works out.

H

hiimmike

Hey everyone. I recently purchased the nyc diesel auto flower seeds and have a quick question. They are growing in my aero garden so I germinated the seeds and popped them in a pod and they aren’t growing this (refer to picture I attached) any info anyone can give me? I’m really confused lol does not look like dope. Any info would be greatly appreciated lol

82BB0746 33EA 4DCE B027 B92D3C8A91CC
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

What the f is that? Crop king did not sell you that did they? If they did and I doubt it, talk to James the owner send him those pics and they will most likely send you new seeds.

H

hiimmike

What the f is that? Crop king did not sell you that did they? If they did and I doubt it, talk to James the owner send him those pics and they will most likely send you new seeds.
Ya man I was surprised too, I’m an amateur at this but I know what I’m looking for and I was damn surprised. Do you know I can can contact the guy by any chance?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Come on bro, you really think I don't know that's a miracle grow aero garden, nice saled you got going lol

H

hiimmike

Come on bro, you really think I don't know that's a miracle grow aero garden, nice saled you got going lol
No it is but it was an empty pod. I bought a 5 pack of the NYC diesel and only used two seeds as you can see. My first though was the pods had some sort of lettuce seed in them already or some shit but I opened them up and they were empty pods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom