nyc diesel

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

heres a nyc diesel i got as a cutting ,this is a nice plant good growth pattern very indica ,would like the buds to be a bit fuller ,tops are fine just the lower buds ,this cuts is diffrent to the coffee shop cut from the dam the growth pattern is more sativa and bobbles up more in the dam cut ,,still has that grape fruit smell but with a added sourness very nice smell indeed ,could do with a better crystal production but thats proberly why it not the strongest of herbs ,me and my mates can smoke it all day when we in the dam ,its one to smoke for taste ,look forward to smokeing it ,,not long now befor i cut her ,,must say totally diffrent to what i got from my nycdiesel seeds i had a lemony one with a simular growth pattern and a lavinder pheno very sativa ,,,this is the closesed ive seen come from seed to what ive smoked in amsterdam,,

all pics were taken with my 105mm macro lenes its all i have at the moment hard to take full plant pics

Nyc diesel
Nyc diesel 2
Nyc diesel 3
Nyc diesel 4
Nyc diesel 5
Nyc diesel 6
Nyc diesel 7
Nyc diesel 8
Nyc diesel 9
Nyc diesel 10
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great Bannana Man , I loved growing the NYCD:tongueout

K

Karma Genetics

Looks lovley fresh colours, I will smoke it hi hi hi

H

hazyfontazy

man u gotta love it ,,so tasty and tangy ,,,i'm presuming thats the same cut as mine ,,if u flush another 2 weeks all the leaves will turn a lovely shade of purple :yes

B

bannana man

no diffrent cut this was grown from seed and selected by elharji .i would have liked to take her a week longer but i seen pm and took her down with a week flush ,didnt want any pm on her would of had to bubble her then,,must try your one mate see the diffrencs ..is yours indica or sativa in growth ?

H

hazyfontazy

tis more indica ,looks like your pic in stature ,its the cut off sim ,,tastes like somas description but with slightly more diesel tang,

F

FastForward

Love the macros....how much longer do you think she'll go? Still a fair few clears....?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Hazy, have you any shots of your ny for comparison?

S

SENSI ZYM

tis more indica ,looks like your pic in stature ,its the cut off sim ,,tastes like somas description but with slightly more diesel tang,

PLZ TELL ME its the one im on about i like in dam ????????????????????????? hazy its my birthday on monday :hi

nanna what you rekon to your one close to the one i want ?

B

bannana man

PLZ TELL ME its the one im on about i like in dam ????????????????????????? hazy its my birthday on monday :hi

nanna what you rekon to your one close to the one i want ?
ye i reckon it will be close

D

Dyslexic

I have some Red Diesel from Barney's almost ready to harvest and one of the plants has a bitter smell that is different from the rest. Could it be the Grapefruit Pheno I hear about all the time. It really has a citris smell and the others dont. It looks a little different too.

B

bannana man

ok ive just been sampling a bud of nyc diesel ,the yeild off the one plant in a 2.5 litre pot was 21g not bad but not good ,would work well in a sea of green, the smoke is nice a good high which gets stronger the more you smoke a 0.4g bong hit wrecked me last night the hit comes on qwik but also goes qwik .The taste is like the coffee shop one but waterd down very light taste ,the grape fruit taste is there but light as i said .The smell of a bud when broken is sour grapfruit but no fuel like the one that won the cup and they sell in the coffee shops .this is a nice all round plant .for those who dont like the over powering sweet taste of the coffee shop cut this would be a good one to try .i prefer the one i tried at 420coffee shop ,

DSC 0365
DSC 0366

Latest posts

Top Bottom