nyc haze or piff

• Thread starter sour power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sour power

sour power

whats the closest representation to nyc haze in seed form?im dying to grow my own piff lol.ssh isnt even close.i need some feed back on this what do you farmers think?

Z

zoeronerer

i aint from the east but the philly boys and sweet pea say some form of origional haze...there is another discussion of piff on here sum were but maybe u already know that ...........mr power.....

sour power

sour power

im about to with shanti on this one.just not sure which way to go

O

ojd

i hear (cocktail frank from another site) say mango haze from mr nice is the closest to piff hes tried

ive never tried it so cant comment

peace

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
DOnt know what piff is, but are you talking about the haze from back in the day? used to be all over the city? supposedly controlled by some gangsters or something. I think i would agree with the o haze. you should check out the haze from top dawg, nice hazy taste with added power of the nigerian.

H

Hip Cat

Yes we have Cocktail Franks Mango Haze. We are finishing it out right now. Smelling real hazey, smells kinda like the Piff. We'll see how it smokes and compares. We also have the Black Haze and Durban. Planning on crossing all of these to a Nigerian male soon.

sour power

sour power

i have nigerian haze on the way as we speak.i ordered nev haze mango last night.if ican get something close to the piff i will be happy.

RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

Never had the Piff, but the Mango Haze is definitely DANK!!! I love that mango gurl:rasta2:

Yes we have Cocktail Franks Mango Haze. We are finishing it out right now. Smelling real hazey, smells kinda like the Piff. We'll see how it smokes and compares. We also have the Black Haze and Durban. Planning on crossing all of these to a Nigerian male soon.

Sounds like Topdawg is cementing themselves at the top. I can't wait to see what comes out of these crosses. Hmmm Black Nigerian, sounds good.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
nyc haze ur lookin for or piff lol

dont wanna get started

but i think neville haze is wat ya seek
especially l33t cut

mns haze hybrids hav all the traits of nyc haze

incense/catpiss/spicy/peppery/pine/floral/citrus/metallic/fuel/paint/thinner/glue

im interested to hear a smoke report of the blacks as i find lack of description

1luvbigherb

H

Hip Cat

I always thought that NYC Haze, Piff, Uptown Haze, Fla Haze, Church and Puday were all references to the same Haze found up in wash. heights.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
What u know about that green and gold puday? I remember blazing that back in highschool all the time... usta cop p's up on 200 and post... The closest thing I ever grew was Kalimist from Serious seeds over 5 years ago and I also grew some bag seeds from puday that I found...

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I think the guys that were on 15th back in the day and then moved to 27th used to have this haze. also used to be a few delivery services that mostly had the haze. this is all back when i was in h.s., bout 15 years ago...

I have not smoked silver haze (not super silver haze, but silver haze) in a long time, but seem to remember it being similar...

Can we change this thread to nyc nostalgia thread :)

JB

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
you kno how i feel bout haze i didnt want too get into it but

I always thought that NYC Haze, Piff, Uptown Haze, Fla Haze, Church and Puday were all references to the same Haze found up in wash. heights.

far from da same grade but all from da same place

ive hav smoked som many hybrids from mex to lumbo n thai nnn you can clearly see traits in buds growth n aromas n taste

i wish frankie was the only haze grown/held uptown but then you got this piff lol

many hav smoked uptown but i dont think many hav smoked frank like kush this name is been bastardized piff is da most recent term coin as marketing ploy i dont use
thats yy i laugh i been around b4 piff lol sorry

yees its pudaay church n frank she got bros sis coz n sooo on n i havnt seen proper reports of frank hav you ?

ime ive only seen a handful express the exp da father

soo i tend too believe many hav just exp a slice of da pie uptown ukno piff

like mh from cf comparison to haze/piff

its his opinion but is it frank nahh just the closest to his exp wit uptown

respected grower has experienced uptown haze n grown mh which has supposed origins of seed stock from nyc soo it makes sense

but i dont believe its da frankies i speak of

soo itend too think many hav their idea of uptown haze but few hav experienced da father frank

this is whyy i asked for a description of da blacks which i cant seem to find reports r lackin o.haze hbh piff/blacks they all say hazey piff lmao

1luvbigherb

Legacy420

Legacy420

i hear (cocktail frank from another site) say mango haze from mr nice is the closest to piff hes tried

ive never tried it so cant comment

peace

Yes i believe Cocktail frank is on point. I used to get the haze everyday all day in the late 90's. I still got a connect from dyckman that gets the haze it's good but not like is used to be.

K

kushedout

yeah i agree, the uptown haze clones are old and tired, and the cubans dat have it, are not doing anything to bring that vigor, and power that the original uptown hazes had, i grew up on the haze and thought they was nothing like it. its still a faqvorite for variety, when its the fire, but i believe there are alot of earlier flowering strains that are more interesting. i might just b saying that cuz haze is old to me. and i tell u what have smoked all (or almost) all the hazes in amsterdam, nothing came close but the nevilles, and still couldnt compare. the true haze is a gem, but theres alot of gems out there. good luck finding the piff, i started growing for that reason, but has recently giving up, rez ssh moms is suppose to b top notch, i guess i have one more try, if not is back to the chemdawgs, diesels, and cheeses.
peace kushedout

A

Angus

didn't that dude Art of making fire find a few beans and popped a female of the piff, and he got ahold of coctail's mango and said it was piff on steroids????

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

yea arty had some seeds of it an found one he thought closly resemled the piff...the black haze that's out is also quite similer to the piff from my understanding.....the mango haze x's should come with a warning on the pack..lol...im running threw some mango hazexDuD an holy super growing shit...i flipped em at 12 inch's an there plowing into the 5 foot catygory now an becoming the monster grower in the garden..im'a try flipping her at 6 inchs this next run an see if that helps...az

Top Bottom