NYPD 1st Grow Ever

• Thread starter sir_diesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

sure, but would have to see results of better yeild to make me consider the change, and i like the idea of soil, so it would have to be big yeild increases

S

sir_diesel

Heard coco yields are great? Well I'll be trying it out in a few weeks! I can tell u 1 thing, off 1 of my plants I can easily calculate 2.5oz right now, its got 3 massive colas! Will add pics on tuesday, so even tho NFT Is working out for me, don't really see myself using it anytime in the future because of how hard it is to maintain

S

sir_diesel

100th Post :D

Hey my 100th post people! Lol thought I'd share it on my thread!

LIVE LONG & PROSPER :cool0010::bong-hits::party0045::lock::character0029::party0042::joint::boogie:

jagle

jagle

well done haha.

and ya the other thing is soil is very easy to maintain

S

sir_diesel

Week 6 pics will be uploading in next hour! Just wanted to note people DO NOT GET NFT TRAYS! Cheap and hardwork! When you pay ÂŁ40 for a whole system, you are getting exactly what you're paying for! Tack! Just flushed the tray, took me 3 hours! Lower back is done! Thank god this is my last flush til the pre harvest flush! Then this tray is going out the window! Phew!

S

sir_diesel

week 6 flower update

I have thoroughly flushed so the leaves are yellow, have just added my new mix incl canna pk 13 / 14 so hopefully next week buds are bigger! :)
IMG-20120214-00301.jpg
IMG-20120214-00299.jpg
IMG-20120214-00298.jpg
IMG-20120214-00295.jpg

S

sir_diesel

Defo need a better camera, I have to turn of my hps light and use phone flash, so will purchase better camera for future grows

S

sir_diesel

Nirvana seeds bro

Oh yeah 110% am switching to coco! Can't wait

S

sir_diesel

Hey all!

Just want everyone to know I am 2 weeks away from harvest, I did abit of research around the forum and found this post about turning your hps bulb off for the last 2 weeks and bring back your veg MH bulb for a frostier bud.

Tuesday I shall be flushing for 2 weeks so when I harvest it will be 9weeks flower. Should get my microscope magnifier on monday so shall be checking trichomes, should be good! My first ever grow, already 1 cola is thick as a 2lt coke bottle and tall as too! Mental

Anyway check out this dude and his method

Latest posts

Top Bottom