NYPD 1st Grow Ever

• Thread starter sir_diesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
philly kush

philly kush

Sir diesel nice grow,good job! Now its on ta the trim n cure process,o n ofcourse the taste tester,nice work.PEACE

S

sir_diesel

Week 7 *Flush*

Right update time!

Week 7

The girls are now in flush of ph'd 5.7-6.2 (nft washes thru roots 247 so ph changes a lot)
EC is whatever comes of the tap, bit abnormal here but its 0.7 but this building does have some severe old pipeworks!

Anyway few pics
IMG-20120222-00326.jpg
IMG-20120222-00327.jpg
IMG-20120222-00328.jpg

S

sir_diesel

@vapour @jagle @phillykush cheers for comments! Especially @jagle helped me a lot bro!
For my first grow ever I really thought I was gonna F this up! Started with 8 seeds, now with 4 plants! Lol learnt a lot, anyone whose read thru and wants to give advice good or bad PM me if its OT as this is purely 'cannabis pictures' not grow diary :)

S

sir_diesel

Cheers jagle

@phillykush hit me up with some curing tips and tricks bro!

Here's a shot of the trichomes I just took, they're cleary cloudy, so with a good 2 week flush should hopefully be ready, any advice welcome?
IMG-20120222-00335.jpg

jagle

jagle

not much advice to give to be honest. everything sounds on track keep up the good work.

now next time with 4 plants from start youll probably yeild more. as time and light spent developing 4 plants that you then removed is wasted production that would of gone into the 4 you have left.

jagle

jagle

nice tric shot.
make sure when using your scope to check a few different sides of the bud, and to check buds on top and as you move down the plant to get an idea as to how the entire plant is progressing, dont just see cloudy trics on the top bud and presume they are all the same

S

sir_diesel

@jagle yeah I thought that too, looking at the results this NFT system aint bad, just a nightmare to work around.

jagle

jagle

man first grow ever, considering all the problems you had your doing well.
next round willb e much tighter, you gonna run the same strain again or a different one?

S

sir_diesel

Well I'm hitting dam 3rd week of march I'm thinking of buying single seeds out there, all feminised, about 25 strains and just have a taste off? What u think, after that whatever I like I'm gonna keep pumping it for generations to come

jagle

jagle

do you have to buy seeds over there?
and it really depends, do you prefer a indica or sativa smoke? you know

S

sir_diesel

Nah its not about buying seeds, its about sampling, then after that its about what I find the easiest to grow and work with, some strains u can't work with. I'm used to a lot of cheese but I'm here to explore, I can only answer that question with a few more experiences

Latest posts

Top Bottom