O.g.k.b And Near100 Seeds Multi Strain Pop..dj, Cvs, Greenpoint, Gdp, Sin City, B.o.g, Gage,and More

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHIRDABZALOT

Look for a male in those purple champagnes if your looking for a stud. Some super fire in those and the taste is like Flo but high is better. Good yielders and crosses well

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

View attachment 563313
2 1/2 wks in Smaller room of" HEADWAY " FROM gage green..purple alien x joseph og ..
These were unreleased I believe.. I fell in love with this cut ..very indica stone taste great ..and the most appealing aspect is her vigor ..you can go a week or more on nothing but water at any phase of its life it won't show a single spot..spray it with anything u want won't burn..yielder. .and 20+% ..it's all around a easy plant to keep around I compare this cut to the GG#4 it's almost a replica how it grows ..clones in 5 days ..easy trim ..heavy dense weighty buds that are coated in elongated trichs and turns nice fall colors later in bloom .
That was a great discription ☺ . Man that looks like alot of work ☺ and buds☺ 420lyfe PpP peace and good vibes

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Imagejpeg 0uhvgg

Banana og room ...5 wk

Top Bottom