O.G Kush reserva privada

• Thread starter Polcatz89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Polcatz89

Gonna do a flower journal...vegged under hydroplanet t5 for 7weeks (9 weeks from seed)...moving into a 3x3 tent under a brand new philizon 245watt cree cob l.e.d...Follow my post...grow w love🤘🤘🤙

Og kush reserva privada
P

Polcatz89

Btw shout out to philizon cree cob series 1000watt seems to be a beast so far..

P

Polcatz89

Day 10 flower...alot of lower fans dying alot have spots...har to search for mites but look to me like mites....any opinions?

20191010 212536
P

Polcatz89

Heres another pic... day 13 flower i wanna say something like that....i cant say for sure whether im looking at mite damage or just a hungry female...check my other posts for more info

Screenshot 20191012 003923
BigCube

BigCube

Might want to start a new thread in the right section. You will get more responses.

Without knowing more about your setup and some better pictures it's hard to tell

P

Polcatz89

This strain is o.g kush from rp....same feeding sched as her neighbor and her neighbor is as greeen as the grasss and looking to be a lot heavier yielder so far at least this early i the game

BigCube

BigCube

Almost looks like a magnesium deficiency.

What are you feeding them?

BigCube

BigCube

Unlikely that one would be infested and the o e beside it be perfectly fine. I'm leaning more toward nutrient issue.

P

Polcatz89

Im aerating in a 2quart bucket every other water 1tablespoon terp tea bloom 1tablespoon molasses and 2ml cal mag

P

Polcatz89

Back when i thought mites i seen lil fuckers rollin around my veg tent buckets...want even sure it wasnt some kind of soil mite....i do grow in a basement..like 50 ladybugs seeemed to lower numbers to where i havent seeeen anytjing while looking for em in a long time...then the spots...had me worrried but like i said ...diffrent strain same sched right next to the o.g showing no signs of infestation

P

Polcatz89

Did a lil farmer digggin on reserva privadas O.g and i quote "found out shes a mag whore" ...soo yea man...ive been checking out that same leaf guide and figured something along those limes as well...thanks...gonna nail her w another tea...possisbly raise the p.h a touch

P

Polcatz89

Anywhooo...got paranoid...and threw like 25 more ladybugs in veg tent...they thrive...and they dont bother me anymore...figured if its any kind of infestation lil homies will hopefully help out...organicallly ...lmao...GROW W LOVEEE

Latest posts

Top Bottom