O.G Kush x G-13 Jah Hoover

• Thread starter jimih
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres some pics of O.G Kush x G-13 a strain Jah Hoover made, Im looking forward to this grow,I started some C-99 (fly pk) Billygoats Orential Express,,Hindu Skunk,, Zoos Bubbashine x SR-71,,and waiting for somw T.W seed to pop..Thanks again to jah Hoover for makeing thease available.....Jimi

Og kush x g 13 jah hoover
Og kush x g 13 jah hoover 2
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice. Is this with the G13 haze male?

Should produce some very nice nuggage.

Jah, if you see this, did you run those OGK's I gave you yet?

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
yes, i think your correct, Herbalizor, the male was a G-13 crossed to Krips Bx1,,Purplepirate the G-13 was from Soma..Thanks both of you for stopping buy..Looking forward to this one and ill try to post some pics as often as i can.....Jimi

S

seachange

jimi, do you ever run into problems with the clear cups? I've been told not to use them as they promote algae bloom... just curious.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
I veg in the clear cups for about 2wks,never noticed any Alge problems yet..Thanks for stopping by seachange~organicherbalist...Jimi

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
There both growing fast,,They just went into 3 and 5#gal growbags..Heres afew pics...Jimi

100 2557
100 2558
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

very nice. Is this with the G13 haze male?

Should produce some very nice nuggage.

Jah, if you see this, did you run those OGK's I gave you yet?

Herby i used the g13 haze male on OG kush bx1 seed pheno i found out of the packs you,ojd,devilsharvester hooked me up with. Im not sure who's seeds they were but im sure they were Cap Krips batch of bx1's. There is another member on here who still has the cut and hopefully i will get it back soon.

I still got 6 og kush bx1 seeds left that i will be popping and i got sum seeds oj's m8 hooked me up with, og kush x bubba kush

B

Bud Love

Those babies look full on Indica. I just wondered were there any that leaned to a Haze pheno type at all ? What's the High like? Thanx, B.L.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Nice! I got my OG Kush x G13 Haze vegging at 3 weeks and about to throw them into flowering. Very green, thick pretty fan leaves so far. Can't wait to see them flower!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Nice! I got my OG Kush x G13 Haze vegging at 3 weeks and about to throw them into flowering. Very green, thick pretty fan leaves so far. Can't wait to see them flower!

Do you have my og kush x g13 haze or oj's

i used a diferent og k female i selected from a batch from oj,herby,devilsharvester seed they donated to me, so they should be slightly diferent.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey MileHighChic,,I got some nice size leaves also.growing rappidly..Your more then welcome to post some pics here if you like...Jimi

U

ukcheeseman

jah got your og kush bro its ready its the real deal trust man will hook up soon man

lollipopman

lollipopman

I'm growing the same thing (og kush xg13 haze).. Shes 4 weeks in flower doing great... Hope everyone has good odor control shes a stinker......

S

shift00420

ive not ordered any bean of the bay yet, do u always get free beans when u order?

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Jah Hoover, These plants are turning out excelent.1 of the 2 i planted is Very fast growing,,Thick stems and great plant structure..The other is growing str8t up, tight branched..12/12 should start soon .took some clones and some snap shots...I think this is going to be a great yeilding plant...Jimi

100 2592
100 2594
100 2593
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

wow they look well nice and bushy and not too tall either, cant wait to see them in flower.

Top Bottom