• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
fractal, man do you have that right!

These self righteous, entitled jerks want to form a union?

If it was not already blatantly obvious, cannabis dispensaries have righteously fucked up. Even without this unionizing they have reduced the california cannabis scene to a High Times level of stupidity.

Now they want to unionize, makes sense for a group of mentally retarded communists.

Lol! fractal, Lol! Nice post, bro! I laughed so hard! But you are right! "Now they want to unionize, makes sense for a group of mentally retarded communists.[/QUOTE]"
McCarthy was right! Not enough Americans know and/or understand this fact! Thats why we are in the trouble we're in today! Communists! monkey5

D

DIAMOND MOFO

done know if this has been said yet. but if the weed is legalized in nov., and i think this is likely to happen, then those industrial licenses will be pretty much worthless.

also, what is the strain shown in the photo for this article, the one with the crazy bright purple stripes?

G

GRSVLYGRR

Vote NO. Prop 19 states as a grower you will have to abide by a 5X5 ft growing space with only 1 script per household. That means I could grow 1 plant outdoors. The unions are for this prop. which means there is $$$$ in it for the pesion funds. Will a grower be able to sell at the farmers market? like the tomatoes he grows? Maybe thats the answer. get a business lisence as a farmer and sell your crop at the farmers market. Pay your taxes. after all its all legal now. make sure the feds get thiers. Incorporate yourself and write off all your expenses against everything you make at the farmers maket. I can dream can't I...

Top Bottom