Oakster grow

• Thread starter Oakster420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up all? I'm still pretty new to growing. I'm in the middle of vegging my 2nd grow. I popped some Ghostrider OG beans from BakedGenetics 3 weeks ago today!
Oakster grow

I'll keep the updates coming. Thanks

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome! Those look great!
What and how do you feed them?

Oakster420

Oakster420

Thanks guys! Right now I'm using the GH flora nova 2 part. I'm bottle feeding now in a week or so they will be put in my 3x6 trey. It will have about 12-15 gal of water circulated by a 500 GPH pump. Doing water changes every week with a little H202.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

let me guess, you are a big chargers fan! broncos? kc... welcome aboard to what I assume is another nor cal guy. I used the gh nova line for awhile, I had great results. the only thing I didn't like was the consistancy and the shaking/mixing. if that doesn't bother you then you should be happy with it for a long time. looking forward to your grow log.

Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up all I'm back! I'm vegging my 3rd grow now! About a month into the veg. This time around in have some hillbilly crack (green crack X pre 98 bubba bx2) and some blueberry milkshake (blue queen X milkshake) by baked genatics they are looking great! I'm using tokengrow this time around

Oakster420

Oakster420

Thanks bro thought I'd pop in and see what's new! Which is a lot I see. I need to pop in more often.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Wuz a Happening Oak...

Nice to see you at the Big Show...lol...

Those plants are looking great! Looks like things are coming along for you...can't wait to see how these turn out for you...

See you around the boards...

Much Respect!

Oakster420

Oakster420

Hey what's up baked? Thanks for checking in.

@neewb432 what's going on? I'm using ocean forest on these girls. First grow in soil so I wanted to keep it simple as can be. Things are looking pretty go so far. Hopefully it will continue to stay green! Thanks for checkin in! :)

sonoragold

sonoragold

Looken good neighbor..makn me jealouse....starting mine soon..gettn my cuts tomorrow...gotta love the soil grows...

Oakster420

Oakster420

Well just a little up date. I think I'm gonna have 5 males to pull! Everything is looking good since the transplant. All seem happy to have there own space. I think I'm gonna get 3 hillbilly crack females and 4 of the blueberries. I still have 2 of the HC that the nodes are really close togather. Thanks for checking in!!:blackalien:

Latest posts

Top Bottom